Site Downtime

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Premium
update 26/05;

Email systems are now back online, registration is open.

========================

update 25/05;

All issues should now be resolved with the exception of mail notifications and user registration. Theses will be returned to normality asap, with likely resolution tomorrow.

========================

As you may have seen in our Twitter and Facebook posts unfortunately we suffered a hardware failure on Sunday afternoon which put the webserver out of commission until the hardware could be replaced.

I'm glad to say the work went well as did installation and restoring our data from backups. The last backup took place around 3-4 hours before the failure so you may find that if you changed avatar, uploaded attachments, or added media etc after that time (approximately 8am-9am GMT) links may be broken or images missing.

In the meantime, email services are still to be restored so registration is currently closed an you won't receive email notifications. Aside from that it's business as usual apart from a little tweaking here and there.

If you do spot anything please drop me a message in this thread and I'll take a look.

Last edited:
ok gents the inserting attached images in your post issue is resolved.

That one was my bad, I missed a dependency picardpalm.gif

Is the problem with images already solved?
I've uploaded yesterday a file with images, but they didn't appear :(

[EDIT]
Problem solved. I reuploaded my images and it works :)

Last edited:
Mail system is back up, registration is open.

Same ongoing issues as before with Hotmail/Outlook etc. I've made the submission again to free that up though might take a while. Honest advice, change provider if it's an issue.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 397 40.0%