Sir Jackie Stewart offers to help Romain Grosjean (again)

Lets hope he takes it this time, he would be a double fool if he turns it down twice :O_o:

Source bbc.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/19889915

Three-time world champion Sir Jackie Stewart is eager to work with Romain Grosjean and help prevent the accidents that are "jeopardising his career".

Grosjean was called a "nutcase" by Mark Webber on Sunday following a collision.

"I would love to help Romain, because I think he has enormous potential," said Stewart, an ambassador for Lotus's owners, Genii Capital.

"Any more accidents could jeopardise his chances of driving for Lotus next season, let alone the very best teams."

In 15 races this season, Grosjean has been involved in seven first-lap accidents and one on the second lap.

The thing that annoys me is that if any driver gets to this level shouldn't have this types of problems which you might assume you would have in the lower formula. But Grosjean keeps doing this stuff. Let's hope it finally sinks in this time because he is a quick driver.

Every body needs Help some times Even the Greats.
I wish He Accepts Jackie Stewart Offer This time and Get the Things right
He was a Very quick Driver he Displayed Some Performances which was Quite Brilliant
Like One Stopper in Montreal to go P2, Made almost One stopper Work in Silverstone after Coming from Back to P6 with Posting Fastest Lap's at the End, Posted a Brilliant Lap in Hungary which earned him P2.
I think the SPA Crash had some adverse effect on him. After that His Performances are Well down compared to Before SPA

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back