Single race against AI's

Hello Together ,
Is there somehow the possibility in ACC that you can not only choose the number of AI's in a single race but also the exact opponents that you want to have and this can be done across seasons ? For example: 5 opponents, 2 of which are AMGs from 2018, 1 Porsche from 2019 and 2 Audi from 2020.
That would be really great if the selection was much more flexible.

It is currently not possible. I've also tried changing some of the config files in order to achieve this without succes. You would really need all the ACC files unpacked in order to achieve this (as it worked for Project Cars 2).

Hello Together ,
Is there somehow the possibility in ACC that you can not only choose the number of AI's in a single race but also the exact opponents that you want to have and this can be done across seasons ? For example: 5 opponents, 2 of which are AMGs from 2018, 1 Porsche from 2019 and 2 Audi from 2020.
That would be really great if the selection was much more flexible.
Would be also great if you could pick which liverys you could have in your race. Like friends or league skins of your fav league or friendlys.

I think the problem is two-fold:

ACC file structure is not yet available "unpacked" so hacking the source files and/or creating mods is difficult.
The game keeps on overwriting any config adjustments made once you start an actual season.

Customisation on this front is currently limited to I believe racing a season with a custom livery though you can't change opponents or season structure.

This is partly due to the existing contract between SRO competition and Kunos/ACC being branded as the game for GT World Challenge, hence the developer only wants you to race seasons within the SRO GT World Challenge Structure. A custom grid tool would directly oppose this.

In this regard I don't expect many changes to come as long as ACC/Kunos has the current contract with SRO. After 2021 DLC which was announced with little details earlier will be released (maybe early 2022) - I expect Kunos to focus on AC2 instead of ACC and maybe then the modding community could gain more acces to the files and create a custom grid tool like it exists for games like AC or Project Cars 2.

I would also like to create a fully customised season with tracks and opponents as I still quite enjoy an offline race against AI but find the SRO competiton season templates quite boring. I'm also not a fan of being forced to drive against PRO-AM / AM / SILVER opponents mix regardless of your format choice.

Hi ,
thanks for the detailed documentation . ACC will probably remain extremely inflexible. Fortunately there is AC , rFactor 2 and R3E :) . Would have been just nice if that would work because graphically ACC is unbeatable at the moment (apart from the arcade-heavy game like PC2).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%