Single Player Multi Class

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
I would like to set up a single player race to practice for an online event with a mixture of GT3 cars and the oreca 07.

When I set a race up all I can do is add every iteration/livery of every car and when I run the race, I just end up racing a load of orecas.

Is there a way to say add two BMW's, two Aston's, six orecas etc? It may be really obvious, but I'm a bit thick!

I would like to set up a single player race to practice for an online event with a mixture of GT3 cars and the oreca 07.

When I set a race up all I can do is add every iteration/livery of every car and when I run the race, I just end up racing a load of orecas.

Is there a way to say add two BMW's, two Aston's, six orecas etc? It may be really obvious, but I'm a bit thick!

Select the Cars you want in the Menu but select 0 AI, then at the track add them Manually. Bit of a Faff and not ideal but it's the only way to get the spread of cars you want.
Or you can load say 29 AI and just Boot the ones which have too many and then Add the ones that have too less.

Select the Cars you want in the Menu but select 0 AI, then at the track add them Manually. Bit of a Faff and not ideal but it's the only way to get the spread of cars you want.
Or you can load say 29 AI and just Boot the ones which have too many and then Add the ones that have too less.

Oh right, I didn't know I could do that. How do I add and boot them in game?

Oh right, I didn't know I could do that. How do I add and boot them in game?
Depending on which UI you are using;
Old/Default - on the right there's an option under the main viewing window
New UI - top left there's an icon you can click which opens up a menu, down the bottom you'll see about the AI
(Sorry away from PC so can't describe it properly!)

Depending on which UI you are using;
Old/Default - on the right there's an option under the main viewing window
New UI - top left there's an icon you can click which opens up a menu, down the bottom you'll see about the AI
(Sorry away from PC so can't describe it properly!)
Please don't apologise, you have helped me immensely!

I have also just found the triple screen setup screen which has been a massive help in sorting my mirror issues. Now I can't actually start the race as I seem to be stuck on constant formation laps!

I will get there in the end. It's so good to drive this sim - I really feel in control and able to influence the car in ways that I can't in other sims.

I had a similar question and this may help as you can determine cars, manufacturers, class, tracks to your liking.

and skins
You can add 25 models and select only 1 skin for each
Set session to 24AI you will always have the same
No need for booting or adding AI
Set the server up and use it offline
Gives you the ability to swap cars in session ..which saves all those track reloads everyone complains about

edit:
To help select the skin you want for each model:
Run rF2 in windowed mode, open MAS2 beside it
Now you can browse every skin and select the right car number for each without alt/tab etc

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years