Singapore GP Debrief: Rosberg Snatches Back Championship Lead

Mmmm...As usual, the drive of the day is not mentioned!
From stone last to 5th on a street circuit at night..can only be the top dog, Vettel drove the race of the day (Pity about the %^#@@ car though).
All things being equal, he would beat them all.
And now for the backlash.....:cautious:

Vettel race was amazing, Singapore is "his" star circuit altogether with Korea and Susuka.

1. True.
2. (sad but) True. :D

What a hilarious gif. :thumbsup: Can't stop laughing.
And also -
3. True. :D

I don´t think Kimi was **** in 2014, i think he had a car that understeered a lot and wasn´t adapted to him, since when he joined SFR, the car was already developed according to Alonso standards, and that matters
In 2015 he was better, but Vettel was by far the stongest driver in the grid that year and by comparison Kimi fell short.

14344210.png

Enough said!!

The pass to Sainz/Gutierrez at the same time was awesome.

Vettel wasn´t trashed by Ricciardo, he was trashed by unreliability and penalties, there were a lot of races that he DNF while in fron of Daniel.
Kvyat beated Ricciardo as well, as did Vergne and Bourdais.

Ricciardo had more penalties because of his team, plus a podium taken away from him because of his team! :D

Ricciardo lost to Kvyat because of bad luck, Ricciardo beat Vergne in 2013 and outscored him over the two years they were teammates, and I don't remember Bourdais and Ricciardo being teammates in F1

How can you say that Ricciardo had more penalties because of his team???? What F1 have you been seeing? All Vettel´s penalties were because of his team!!!

So, Ricciardo lost to Kvyat out of bad luck, when they had more or less the same issues, but Vettel that retired in Australia, Austria (was in fornt of Ric), Monaco (was 4th in front of Ric), penalty in Barcelona (started 15th finished 4th), Singapore, Monza, Belgium, his team f**** his race in Canada (was in fron of Ric until RB decided to change it), had less 35kph in Monza than Ricciardo (clear technical issue), and was penalized in all the last 3/4 races , lost out of what?
If you check qualifying stats, Vettel lost only 10-9 even with all the issues.

Since 2008 has proven that he´s top notch...spanish and english hate on him because he won 4 titles over Alonso/Hamilton, but that doesn´t change the facts and 2015 proves it completely.

Amazes me how people are soo biased.

Ricciardo had more penalties because of his team, plus a podium taken away from him because of his team! :D

Ricciardo lost to Kvyat because of bad luck, Ricciardo beat Vergne in 2013 and outscored him over the two years they were teammates, and I don't remember Bourdais and Ricciardo being teammates in F1

Vergne beated Ricciardo in 2012, Kvyat in 2015, revise your stats.

And until Spa, Verstappen was doing it also, this shows a lot about your favourite driver :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you say that Ricciardo had more penalties because of his team???? What F1 have you been seeing? All Vettel´s penalties were because of his team!!!

Let's look at good old statistics my friend.

Ricciardo and Vettel both had 1 penalty due to the driver. However, Vettel only got three penalties because of his team, while Ricciardo got 5. Statistics!

but Vettel that retired in Australia

Ricciardo was disqualified in Australia because Red Bull ****ed up, what's your point

Austria (was in fornt of Ric), Monaco (was 4th in front of Ric), penalty in Barcelona (started 15th finished 4th), Singapore, Monza, Belgium, his team f**** his race in Canada (was in fron of Ric until RB decided to change it), had less 35kph in Monza than Ricciardo (clear technical issue), and was penalized in all the last 3/4 races , lost out of what?
If you check qualifying stats, Vettel lost only 10-9 even with all the issues.

Vettel still lost in qualifying and races. Vettel still lost by 71 points. Vettel retired early on in Monaco so it's hard to judge that. Ricciardo lost points in Malaysia due to a retirement. So both lost out on a podium so that is balanced out. Ricciardo won fair and square in Hungary and deserved to beat Vettel in Belgium. Quite frankly, Ricciardo was the much better driver.

Vergne beated Ricciardo in 2012

Ricciardo beat Vergne in 2013, and over the two years, Ricciardo outscored Vergne 30-29.
Kvyat in 2015

All because of bad luck though. Kvyat retired at races Red Bull didn't do so well, while Ricciardo had DNF's out of podium positions (Spa)

Vergne beated Ricciardo in 2012, Kvyat in 2015, revise your stats.

And until Spa, Verstappen was doing it also, this shows a lot about your favourite driver :)

But isn't Ricciardo 143-116 up against Verstappen in points right now, even though he was screwed out of 20 point? And hasn't he outqualified and outraced Max this season. Kind of shows how Daniel is one of the best in the world right now

• Deleted member 130869

Kvyat was beating Ricciardo who soundly beat Vettel in his first Red Bull Racing year. I don't see what's so difficult to accept.

Kvyat was beating Ricciardo who soundly beat Vettel in his first Red Bull Racing year. I don't see what's so difficult to accept.

I'm of the belief it was only because of bad luck for Ricciardo, but hey, I'm a Ricciardo fanboy, what would you expect :D

(But genuinely, Ricciardo is a much better driver than Kvyat. He would have beaten Kvyat if he didn't brake down from a podium position at Spa)

• Deleted member 130869

I think Ricciardo is an overall better driver, being more consistently able to drive within a certain window of consistency and pace. His late race charges are great. Danii is very talented though, he's young and one of the guys that gets thrown in the fire and horribly mismanaged. After Vettell and Ricciardo, I think he's the best kid to come from their academy. Then Vergne and Sainz Jr.

Ricci is definitely the better driver. More complete. Good at fast, slow and street courses.

Kvyat is better than most people think. He is a bit prone of being someone who is very sensitive. Not always good when you are a driver of Red Bull or STR. But that they are not dropping him is a sign.

Max is a rough diamond. Has to get polished more, more experience. And he has to learn what his ceiling is. It only went up since he came from the karts into F3. A very, very steep learning curve. Monaco this year was the first hand slap in his face. Singapore was imho another one. Kvyat, yes!! HIM, showed him some aggressive defensive driving and Max didn't liked it.

I did!!!

Max is still too much a driver who loves to drive aggressive, but doesn't like it when he is confronted with the same.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%