Singapore GP Circuit

Tracks Singapore GP Circuit v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Singapore GP Circuit - Singapore Texture and Design Update

Hi Guys

Here we have another one of my favorite tracks, this one also like the Hungaroring has had a major update.

At first I was not sure if I should upload this track as it's probably a bit short from being perfect but with all the new changes this track is still pretty awesome to race on.

As with the Hungaroring this track has had a major texture update.

Update details:

- All road surfaces have being replaced (pits, on and off track)
- All buildings with new...

Read more about this resource...

the track doesn't load
Hi there

Do you have the latest version of AMS because I can't think of anything else that could be causing the problem. No one has had any problems with my tracks and this one was tried and tested before I uploaded it.

If you have a previous version of this track you would have to delete first and then it's install my track.

Hopefully you come right, let me know.

Last edited:
You should make your tracks unique by cleverly choosing how your files are named. Then we do not have to start uninstalling just to test your track.
With this specific track the two are based off the same base version and my one is an updated version so I've kept the track name the same.
Originally I had no plans to upload this and it was more for myself.
In future will keep that in mind, something I did not think of, appreciate the tip, thank you!

Hello,
I have the latest AMS version. I didn't have an older version of Singapore.
Hungaroring works perfectly. (Error MAS file commonmapsGSC.mas)

Last edited:
ClimaxF1 updated Singapore GP Circuit with a new update entry:

File update

Hi there

This is a small update to the SCN file for those that may have had an error with the track loading.
I've replaced the COMMONMAPSGSC.MAS in the SCN file with COMMONMAPS.MAS which is the standard for AMS.

If you already downloaded the track and experienced this you can download the SCN file separately here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fuv4gf00jdqxmj7/Singapore.scn?dl=0

Just copy and replace the SCN file locate in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Same comments as Malaysia. ;)
DF47BB9DCFEF00836BA67BACD5E0A15441A7A607

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back