Simworx Pedals

if you are looking to upgrade from pedals (G25, G27, G29, any Thrustmaster and any Fanatec) -> I would first go with Heusinkveld Pro's or if you can pay for it, go for the Ultimates. -> then, upgrade after that: HPP's
(for some an upgrade, for others not so much. but a good set of pedals makes a huge difference in driving smoother, being consistent and controlling the vehicle better)

(there are also ProtoSimTech PT-1 pedals, but again don't know much about it, reviews?)

(and then there are these, but haven't seen reviews on them: http://www.pro-sim.co.uk/product-category/pedals/)

Upvote 0
Thanks guys. I suppose what makes me slightly nervous of the Heusinkveld pedals is I've really struggled to get to terms with a load cell brake (on the Fanatec). It depends on the title I'm racing on (for example I'm fine in Raceroom but can't brake late at all in AMS) but I was interested in the Simworx pedals as although they still use pots they do have a more hydraulic action to them. The reports of the Heusinkveld pedals though are very positive and I do take that onboard as well. :):thumbsup:

A few years back at the Autosport show there were numerous sim-rig setups. Most of them had HPP pedals and DD wheels. Unfortunatley though I didn't see any with the Heusinkveld pedals on. Would have been nice to take them for a test run.

The HPP's were really nice. Very noisy (as people in the internet have reviewed already) but you wouldn't notice once you get the headphones on. I see you can now purchase the clutch at a later date which is a bonus as well.

I may send an email to HPP as the postage seems very high but it may be correct. I'd be in no rush for them so maybe the price quoted is for express airmail.

I'm looking at changing by the way simply because of the reliability issues I've had with the Fanatec pedals and I've kind of had enough.

EDIT: Just did a quick conversion, Heusinkveld Pro's work out at £630 and the 3 pedal Simworx work out at £755 so about £100 difference. Postage would bump it up a bit as well of course.

Upvote 0
While dreaming, the HPP pedals to me look by far the most stylish and possibly best built set.
Apart from SRG very little review coverage of these, the odd owners video on YT but thats about it.

I just don't get how they can charge $185 for shipping and then on top of that you may have I presume import charges depending on the country you live in.

The market seems open for another option in the £600 price point for a quality set of pedals other than Heusinkveld. Simworx look quite nice too as does their other bits but again where are reviews or pedal comparisons?

What happened to the early adopters a few years back modding actual hydraulic pedals?
In some ways this is crazy money to spend but it depends on how serious you are about your hobby. Many of us do not need this level of quality, we may even be casual players but that still doesn't stop some from still wanting the best I guess.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
While dreaming, the HPP pedals to me look by far the most stylish and possibly best built set.
Apart from SRG very little review coverage of these, the odd owners video on YT but thats about it.

I just don't get how they can charge $185 for shipping and then on top of that you may have I presume import charges depending on the country you live in.

The market seems open for another option in the £600 price point for a quality set of pedals other than Heusinkveld. Simworx look quite nice too as does their other bits but again where are reviews or pedal comparisons?

What happened to the early adopters a few years back modding actual hydraulic pedals?
In some ways this is crazy money to spend but it depends on how serious you are about your hobby. Many of us do not need this level of quality, we may even be casual players but that still doesn't stop some from still wanting the best I guess.

Well that's it really, I'm just toying with different ideas at the moment. Postage is a killer though I will admit.

I could save myself some money and just opt for a two pedal set. I very rarely use the clutch on the Fanatec's.

I originally went for the Fanatec's as a suitable upgrade from my broken Thrustmaster pedals. They are great but I've had lots of sensor issues in the last six months, which has spoiled my sim racing enjoyment a little. So most of the races I've started I've been unable to finish.

The HPP Hydraulics are certainly the cheapest of that type of pedal I've seen. The other's I've noticed use real world pedal sets which is great but makes them very expensive.

I did look at the DSD option as well which is well priced considering it's using real world pedals. I'm not sure if he's making any more though.

Upvote 0
most "serious" active SimRacers i know, who care about budget, have gone with H-Eng Ultimates.
- then some who had more $$$ who went with MPPC (don't think they make them anymore)
- and if course would do the same if i had the $$$ for the HPP's

but i honestly believe H-Eng Ultimate's are the way to go. (i owned for long time G27, G29 and CSP V2 and V3 for brief period)

and i am now on H-Eng Pro's and absolutely blown away by them! i should have gone Ultimate's for sure - also important, Heusinkveld's support is outstanding, fantastic and undoubtedly the best in the market/ genre of SimRacing!

Upvote 0
hi andrew he pro here and they are GREAT if you are worry about load cell DONT they are 100% better than fanatec and fully adjustable in DIVIEW ......i would start with a 2 pedal set first and save some money ..get a clutch later if you need it ....also the best service nothing is a prob with HE

Upvote 0
hi andrew he pro here and they are GREAT if you are worry about load cell DONT they are 100% better than fanatec and fully adjustable in DIVIEW ......i would start with a 2 pedal set first and save some money ..get a clutch later if you need it ....also the best service nothing is a prob with HE

Yeah that's it really, the option to get the clutch at a later date is a bonus. This can be an expensive hobby! :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing