SimVibe Wiring Inuke 6000?

I have an Inuke 6000 and 4 Mini LFE’s I am trying to run in chasis mode and cannot for the life of me figure out how to wire them. And what settings mono bride LF HF etc it should be at.

Cheers

You need two amps to run in chassis. Think of channel A and B as L and R for typical stereos. Typical set up is one amp drives front/pedals left and right, 2nd amp drives the back/seat left and right.

BTW - the 6000 is overkill for mini LFEs. Heck, it's even overkill for LFEs. The 1000 will be enough to drive your minis. I use a 3000DSP to drive my full size LFE and a Clark Synthesis - back and front respectively using SSW. If you want to future proof a bit and have something that can handle 2 full size LFEs - get a 3000. The DSP models give you more flexibility if you want to really go to town with this stuff. Check out Mr. Latte's posts on this stuff. You will learn a lot!

Upvote 0
Hi,

Which 6000 model there are 3 variants

6000 NU
6000 DSP
6000 NU4 (4 channel)

I presume you have the NU4 model?
This is a professional amp more for the purpose of powering 2x large subwoofers and 2x main driver units. The crossover switch does not suit your application as it determines what channels are for the subs (below 100Hz) and the main drivers for (over 100Hz).

You would have to use "Full Range" mode for both sets of channels. This will just power whatever frequencies are within the source.

While appearing practical as 4 channels in one amp. It's not the best-suited amp for these small tactile. Dual iNuke DSP 1000 would bring much more control of for the operation of the tactile units and enable the user to apply a digital wattage limiter to protect them.

If it is the NU4 you have, it would need care with the volume levels used to avoid potentially overdriving what these units are comfortable with. If you do the units will go into thermal protection mode but this is common with these smallest Buttkickers.

Behringer never made a 4 channel DSP model, unfortunately.
Search on the forums as another issue you will find with these types of amps is the fan noise.
What is worse is that the 6000 based models have 2 fans as well.

Worth Reading perhaps....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok so if if I get 3 1000’s two for chasis and one for pedal and seat will that work?

I have the 6000 4nu and I have 1 1000 I wanted to do the 6000 for chasis and 1000 for pedal and seat

If so welcome to the club.....
Yes, that's what most guys are doing.

See the forums for discussion on possible quiet fan mod with a specific cable that means the unit can easily have the standard fan put back in (not cutting cable) if needed.

The DSP versions bring the most control for tactile, more than what the average user will learn to use but nothing stopping others creating threads on testing and having a discussion with the DSP features and the tactile they own. Such would be a good thing...

My advice would be to consider at least one larger unit for much better handling of the lower Hz.
You could have 4x Mini but then a BK Advance, or BK LFE unit as an EM. Its good to experience what the larger models bring and if you do I doubt you would then opt for a configuration of say 6x Mini LFE.

Plenty on these forums about experimentation and finding options like "Dual Role" or doing things that can bring greater immersion. This includes mixing and boosting "Audio Tactile" in with Simvibe or SSW telemetry tactile.

Of course digest this at your own pace if interested, getting guys to chat about and consider or share tests or installations, including factors like isolation or effects creation, are welcomed.

Upvote 0
Can I still use the 6000 for all 4 or is this impossible?

Yes but personally I wouldn't use it over the option of 2x DSP 1000 or 2x DSP 3000 models.
My reasons for stating this are, what if you eventually get a BK Advance or BK LFE then see what your missing on your 4x Mini Lfe via CM? Would you perhaps one day then seek to have what several on these forums have with 4x BK Advance as the main front and rear stereo pairs?

The DSP models will work with every single tactile unit on the market.
2ohm BK models like the BK Concert or BK Gamer and then the more common 4 ohm models. It even enables usage of a 2ohm and 4ohm to be used on its independent channels.

I cant believe some people buy amps that are about $60 less but nowhere to the specs or features of these iNuke DSP. Like for example the "Dayton" amps offered by P Express as recently discussed in another thread.

Few amps do what eh iNuke DSP offer and even though these amps were released in 2011/2012 you still can't get a better performing or affordable options with the level of features and specification they offer.

So these amps bring not just great features and more potential control but they are capable to run the most demanding tactile. I've ran 2 of the biggest LFE on a DSP 1000 with no issues and thats remarkable with an amp priced at $200.

Although quite a few guys prefer to spend just a tad more on the DSP 3000 if powering the BK LFE or indeed the 2 ohm BK Concert. This keeps the amp less to running at its highest potential but not that much more expensive.

Ive had ownership and experience with every BK model over the years, so please see my advice as a gentle hand to help bring you an awesome tactile configuration and immersion. Of course though its your decision.

My advice to anyone considering wanting high end tactile cockpit.
Especially those lucky enough to be in USA with companies offering 30day or more returns is to.....

Buy and compare 1x Mini Lfe to a BK Advance or to a full-size BK LFE.
In discovering with good testing what each does is a great way to then consider how to go about working towards the users ideal configuration. Even if it means over time and building towards this.

For example:
Is a rig with 4x Mini LFE better than a rig with 2x BK Advance, mmmmmmmmmm?

Upvote 0
I get it but right now I have the 6000 and I am stuck with it so I was wondering how to wire it to get it to work.

Right now I can only get the left side to work left rear and left front

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Should work by setting both inputs to STEREO
You need the appropriate stereo cables to use all 4 inputs.

Simvibe Soundcard
GREEN = A & B (Front Stereo)
BLACK = C & D (Rear Stereo)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back