Simulador Turismo Carretera

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
rafaelapuntahl0.jpg

parana11ac4.jpg

The 2006 season has 60 cars, with his real drivers, 12 circuits modelled using GPS technology, hyper realistic physics, championship rules, and full race weekends.
On line mode with separate qualifying sessions that allows you to watch your opponents while you wait your turn to get on the track.
Características
item.gif

60 cars.
item.gif

12 Tracks
item.gif

Test Sessions
item.gif

Qualy, Series and Final Race
item.gif

Championship
item.gif

Internet and LAN Multiplayer
item.gif

Customizable Difficult Levels
item.gif

Diverse levels of aggressiveness of the AI
item.gif

Car Setups and Data acquisition
item.gif

Race and Pit Stops strategy
item.gif

Dynamic variation of temperatures, breakage and wearing downs.
item.gif

Replays and TV Studio​

Download the demo: here
Purchase the full game: here

Nope i haven't.. It is not really brandnew anymore either. But i saw Darin at SRT testing the "Buttkicker" with this sim so i looked it up

Its OK, I ran the 60 min online demo when it got released and it was rather good fun, Nothing special though.
The cars are beasts and are very nice to drive, The circuits are a little bland but I was assured thats how they are in real life, Bland :)

Not a bad game for the price, I never did get it though. Probrably never will.

Its OK, I ran the 60 min online demo when it got released and it was rather good fun, Nothing special though.
The cars are beasts and are very nice to drive, The circuits are a little bland but I was assured thats how they are in real life, Bland :)

Not a bad game for the price, I never did get it though. Probrably never will.

Yup agree with Gareth. Dont think this will take off at all as there is just not enough to justify paying for it. It looks and feels like an rfactor mod that you have to pay for.
I did enjoy the racing though :D

dunno, im waiting to see if i get an email from them telling me whats different about the gold edition. im guessing it incorporates a 2008 update (which you can get seperatly for the normal edition), and i think its for the US market.

I have the game, yes in reality it is just an rFactor mod, but its a damn good one. The cars are great, and the tracks are fun. Yes they are bland but thats how they are in real life.. What i do wish is they'd create the other layouts for the tracks, such as Beunos Aires has all the entire track layouts modelled, yet they've never been put in which is a shame.

If this would of been an rFactor mod, but you pay for it and it gets locked to your license then it'd of been a winner, but as its stand alone it just doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%