Simucube 2 - Wireless wheel plates with just paddle shifters?

Hello,

Just thought i'd post on here to see if anyone had any information on if I could purchase a wheel plate for the Simucube 2 that didn't have all the crazy buttons, bells and whistles and just had the paddle shifters on. Preferably wireless as well.

I've been searching around for a while now and I cannot for the life of me find any wheel plates with just paddle shifters on.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Tom

I was in a similar position looking for a simple wheel and paddle combo. At the time I could pretty much have got away with one button - quit!

As late as last year, Ascher racing made a shifter mounting plate + USB cable to go with their (very nice) paddles - but those items have since been dropped. I've got the template if your interested in making the mounting plate. I also got a quote to have one CNC'ed from 5mm Aluminium plate from the template £100. PM if you want more details.

Mark
Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.03.40 (1).png

Upvote 0
I was in a similar position looking for a simple wheel and paddle combo. At the time I could pretty much have got away with one button - quit!

As late as last year, Ascher racing made a shifter mounting plate + USB cable to go with their (very nice) paddles - but those items have since been dropped. I've got the template if your interested in making the mounting plate. I also got a quote to have one CNC'ed from 5mm Aluminium plate from the template £100. PM if you want more details.

MarkView attachment 461946

Hi Mark,

Thank you for this information! I don't think i'm quite at the skill level to pull something like this off myself.

It's good to know however that it was something Ascher offered at one point in time, i'm currently crawling forums to see if anyone has one laying around that I could convert to wireless. I've also contacted Ascher to ask as to why they stopped producing these, hopefully i'll get a response out of them as well.

I'll put another comment here if I do receive any valuable information from them.

Tom

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%