Sell Simucube 2 Pro

Purchased from SimRacingBay on January 21 2020. Very light use. It comes boxed with all accessories, cables, motor mount, emergency stop, etc. It also comes with the universal quick release adapter from SimRacingBay, this just means you can attach your own quick release and don't have to use the Simucube QR.

The reason for sale is because I've bought another DD wheel.

I paid £1300 and it's basically brand new, for this reason I'm looking to recoup as much of that as possible. These are out of stock at SimRacingBay until April, at least.

Warranty can be transferred. The invoice (dated 22/01/20) will be forwarded to the buyer.

Payment via bank transfer. Item will be shipped via a tracked courier, with insurance.

I'm asking for £1200, postage will be included. This isn't negotiable so please don't ask.

I'll ship to mainland UK and Europe. If the seller is outside mainland UK they will have to pay the difference on postage.

I've recently sold an Accuforce on this forum, if needed I can ask the buyer to vouch for me, you can find the listing easily on here.

The profile mount isn't included, it keeps it above whatever surface it's sitting on to stop the Simucube getting marked up.

Any other questions, ask away.

Last edited:
Can I be nosey and ask what you moved to and why?

A Fanatec DD2. Mainly because it's easier to just plug and play when switching wheels, also, being able to adjust settings on the fly, no cables, and it means I don't have to spend extra cash converting rims to USB and buying extra quick releases. Plus, the difference between the DD2 and SC2 (in my opinion) is negligible.

it's probably the first case someone turns SC2 into a Podium ;-)
And I don't say this maliciously because I have DD1 myself
Yes I am looking to get a DD1, some of our guys in Discord saying the SC2 is better he sold his DD1 the SC2 feels better more precise, I have a CSL with 2x universal Xbox hubs 1 is the new Porsche 911 wheel with the button module,
Be a nightmare buying all new wheels or converting them to USB which is not the end of the world tbh, but rather not have the hassle, I read everywhere and still can’t decide but still leaning towards the DD1 the SC2 is currently out of stock,
Also I see a lot of Simcube bases for sale used but never seen any Fanatec DD bases so they must be good, interesting to see other people’s POV.

Yes I am looking to get a DD1, some of our guys in Discord saying the SC2 is better he sold his DD1 the SC2 feels better more precise, I have a CSL with 2x universal Xbox hubs 1 is the new Porsche 911 wheel with the button module,
Be a nightmare buying all new wheels or converting them to USB which is not the end of the world tbh, but rather not have the hassle, I read everywhere and still can’t decide but still leaning towards the DD1 the SC2 is currently out of stock,
Also I see a lot of Simcube bases for sale used but never seen any Fanatec DD bases so they must be good, interesting to see other people’s POV.
People telling you one is better than the other isn't going to help you, the honest reviewers out there make it clear that it's all down to personal preference; what is better for me may not necessarily be better for you. My advice would be to try and have a shot on either, or both.

I've had an Accuforce, SC2 and now the DD2. Admittedly, the latter 2 are quieter, smoother and generate more FFB but the difference isn't as big as some would have you believe. Frankly, they're all awesome! There are nuances in the software, and the filtering is different but I personally don't like either the Force Reconstruction Filter in TrueDrive or the FFB Interpolation in Fanalab. I run with all the filters off. When they were all off I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the units. That is just my personal preference, others no doubt love them.

If you're coming from a belt driven wheel any DD will be a massive step up. Personally, I found that the difference between DD's isn't anywhere near as big. I'd happily have my Accuforce back. I'm sure whichever one you go for you'll be more than happy with it.

I'm not sure you can get the Podium hub or module changed to USB yet, I have no doubts that Simon over at SRM will be offering it soon, though.

One last thing, none of them made me any faster. Unfortunately, you can't buy talent! :(

Last edited:
People telling you one is better than the other isn't going to help you, the honest reviewers out there make it clear that it's all down to personal preference; what is better for me may not necessarily be better for you. My advice would be to try and have a shot on either, or both.

I've had an Accuforce, SC2 and now the DD2. Admittedly, the former 2 are quieter, smoother and generate more FFB but the difference isn't as big as some would have you believe. Frankly, they're all awesome! There are nuances in the software, and the filtering is different but I personally don't like either the Force Reconstruction Filter in TrueDrive or the FFB Interpolation in Fanalab. I run with all the filters off. When they were all off I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the units. That is just my personal preference, others no doubt love them.

If you're coming from a belt driven wheel any DD will be a massive step up. Personally, I found that the difference between DD's isn't anywhere near as big. I'd happily have my Accuforce back. I'm sure whichever one you go for you'll be more than happy with it.

I'm not sure you can get the Podium hub or module changed to USB yet, I have no doubts that Simon over at SRM will be offering it soon, though.

One last thing, none of them made me any faster. Unfortunately, you can't buy talent! :(

Tried both,
Fanatec DD was un-naturally swinging a few times after a turn (tried it before the Fanalab software).

I had Fanatec's (and still have some) but they suffered multiple failures and many other tell horror stories about reliability. I don't know if DD's are designed with long term durability in mind. Maybe my unreliable short lived Fanatec was just a bad luck and maybe Simucube 2 is even worse I have no idea.

Just thought about helping out. Sorry for replying in marketplace forum and hope this was helpful.

Tried both,
Fanatec DD was un-naturally swinging a few times after a turn (tried it before the Fanalab software).

I had Fanatec's (and still have some) but they suffered multiple failures and many other tell horror stories about reliability. I don't know if DD's are designed with long term durability in mind. Maybe my unreliable short lived Fanatec was just a bad luck and maybe Simucube 2 is even worse I have no idea.

Just thought about helping out. Sorry for replying in marketplace forum and hope this was helpful.
Yes not read many Horror stories apart from that FeelVR scam was reading last night,
ill read some more was lay in bed laughing at those FeelVR pedals with this SRG Review,
ill keep digging about thx for the tips guys.

Yes not read many Horror stories apart from that FeelVR scam was reading last night,
ill read some more was lay in bed laughing at those FeelVR pedals with this SRG Review,
ill keep digging about thx for the tips guys.
Mate all Youtubers including SRG cannot afford to mess with hardware and software companies or otherwise they stop getting free stuff to review. Not even once you saw one of them telling you this piece is flawed or unreliable or overpriced or..or..

Mate all Youtubers including SRG cannot afford to mess with hardware and software companies or otherwise they stop getting free stuff to review. Not even once you saw one of them telling you this piece is flawed or unreliable or overpriced or..or..

Someone may correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure SRG buys all his gear for reviews so that he can give an unbiased review. You can sometimes find him reselling the stuff on various forums.

I just don't understand..one of the major points against sc2 is the fact that "wheels cost too much". I owned an OSW for 2 years and now SC2 Sport, the most expensive wheel I mounted was - and is, I still got it - a SRC GT1, that goes for around 350 euro.
besides, you can take literally ANY rim on the market and mount a qr on the back and you are good to go. you don't need any hub, nothing.
so guys, don't be fooled by all 1k wheels marketed for SC2, sure they are an option, but there is plenty of other manufacturers making wheels for a fraction of the cost : SRC, Innato, NWS, OSP .. and many more. just get the wheel you like, get a qr and you are good to go.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%