Sell Simucube 2 PRO , SRC wheel ,HK handbrake

With bit saddened heart, I need to put my rig on sale. Unfortunately my 1yr old daughter needs her own room and daddy needs to get rid of simstuff :unsure:

1) SC2 Pro - bought in november 2019 from Tomo ( Simracingbay) , replaced and got brand new base in december. Base has maximum 20hrs of playtime . Looks and feels like new . (Simstuff and kids just dont work out) . It comes boxed with all accessories, cables, motor mount, emergency stop, etc.

I payed 1450 euros + extra second QR . It's basically brand new, for this reason I'm looking to recoup as much of that as possible. These are out of stock at SimRacingBay until May, at least.
Warranty can be transferred. The invoice will be forwarded to the buyer.

Im asking 1390 euros for it. This isn't negotiable so please don't ask!!!
Its located in Estonia. Will ship to Europe only.

Payment via bank transfer or PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY! Item will be shipped via a tracked courier, with insurance.

2) Simracingcoach Rally wheel with button box .

Very good USB wheel. Looks and feels like brand new ( max 20hrs of usage)

https://www.simracingcoach.com/en/contenido/volante-src-rally/

Payed 420 euros . Looking to sell for 330 euros.

If bought together with SC2 - price for both 1700eur

As mentioned , all stuff are basically new. Great chance to buy for decent price!

P.S Everything else on rig is sold , no point to ask :)

Attachments

• IMG_2846.jpg
    IMG_2846.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 1,116
  • IMG_2843.jpg
    IMG_2843.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 3,213
  • IMG_2841.jpg
    IMG_2841.jpg
    870.3 KB · Views: 1,938
Last edited:
I was actually trying to convince myself not to buy this wheel since last week,
Come back and the price is now even higher by 90 euros that’s a little disappointing.

I just had contact with Granite devices, they will send out new goods in 2-3 weeks....
Oh that’s not too bad I might wait, it’s a pity this Simlabs don’t ship to Ukraine, that setup here looks so nice with the blue seat, I’ll send them a email and ask about it also.

Hi,
If you can consider removing the friends and family only PayPal situation,
and we can negotiate a final price with UPS to Ukraine I might consider the purchase for the SC2+Wheel together as a combo.

Regards Scott

• Deleted member 6919

Hi,
If you can consider removing the friends and family only PayPal situation,
and we can negotiate a final price with UPS to Ukraine I might consider the purchase for the SC2+Wheel together as a combo.

Regards Scott
Why would you want to remove that it stops the seller being stung by Paypal?

So what happens if he don’t ship the wheel or something happens you’d rather me get stung 1700 euros so he can save 3%?
It’s a lot of money to have 0 protection from PayPal, I mean that is why it is there and we all use it for peace of mind, that would be lost it’s ridiculous to even suggest such a thing when we are talking about 1000,s of dollars.

Last edited:
So what happens if he don’t ship the wheel or something happens you’d rather me get stung 1700 euros so he can save 3%?
It’s a lot of money to have 0 protection from PayPal, I mean that is why it is there and we all use it for peace of mind, that would be lost it’s ridiculous to even suggest such a thing when we are talking about 1000,s of dollars.

just pay with your creditcard through paypal, you can also retract the amount via visa/mastercard then

just pay with your creditcard through paypal, you can also retract the amount via visa/mastercard then
Hi,
I once had an issue with an online purchase maybe 5/6 years back with my bank buying online, wasn’t much around £200 took me 4 months to get my money back was a nightmare,

+ PayPal I have vast experience with you’d be lucky not to get your account suspended or restricted sending that amount of money to friends and family it would be investigated,

I actually did send a friend 10 euros 3 years back and they restricted my account to take payments out, instead of instant withdrawals in seconds went to 3/5 days,

no one should expect someone to purchase something for 1000,s$ with no protection at all, it’s the only reason I never bought this wheel weeks ago.

Hi,
I once had an issue with an online purchase maybe 5/6 years back with my bank buying online, wasn’t much around £200 took me 4 months to get my money back was a nightmare,

+ PayPal I have vast experience with you’d be lucky not to get your account suspended or restricted sending that amount of money to friends and family it would be investigated,

I actually did send a friend 10 euros 3 years back and they restricted my account to take payments out, instead of instant withdrawals in seconds went to 3/5 days,

no one should expect someone to purchase something for 1000,s$ with no protection at all, it’s the only reason I never bought this wheel weeks ago.
i agree with you, risk is too high

Reactions: CC
Are you insane?

Never pay for a posted item using Paypal Friends and Family.

A scammer would ask that you pay by friends and family. There would be absolutely no reprecussion for the 'seller' if they just kept the item. Or in the more likely case that they are legit and send the item, but it gets lost or damaged and the seller either had no postage insurance/can't be bothered to help, you are going to loose all your money - this happens way more often.

There is absolutely no reason to pay for a posted item with Paypal Friends and Family. If the seller is that concered about the relatively small paypal fee, add it on to your payment using a reverse paypal fee calculator
and pay via 'pay for an item or service'. If the seller refuses this, it is a good sign that the seller is illigitimate, or in the case that it genuinely gets lost or damaged, they certainly wouldn't claim responsibility or reimburse you. They also have no legal obligation to forward to you any money claimed from lost/damaged postage insurance.

Don't rely on credit card chargeback when using Paypal - it's very easy for your bank to dismiss the claim as you gave the money away as a gift.

Don't be a moron.

Are you insane?

Never pay for a posted item using Paypal Friends and Family.

A scammer would ask that you pay by friends and family. There would be absolutely no reprecussion for the 'seller' if they just kept the item. Or in the more likely case that they are legit and send the item, but it gets lost or damaged and the seller either had no postage insurance/can't be bothered to help, you are going to loose all your money - this happens way more often.

There is absolutely no reason to pay for a posted item with Paypal Friends and Family. If the seller is that concered about the relatively small paypal fee, add it on to your payment using a reverse paypal fee calculator
and pay via 'pay for an item or service'. If the seller refuses this, it is a good sign that the seller is illigitimate, or in the case that it genuinely gets lost or damaged, they certainly wouldn't claim responsibility or reimburse you. They also have no legal obligation to forward to you any money claimed from lost/damaged postage insurance.

Don't rely on credit card chargeback when using Paypal - it's very easy for your bank to dismiss the claim as you gave the money away as a gift.

Don't be a moron.
Hi,
Yes I agree 100% its a lot of money and too risky it shouldnt have even been suggested,
I read this thread the 1st day it was posted I love the items the seller is selling,
but quite a few things concerned me with the "friends and family only!"

there should be some terms and conditions on RD like pinned before you sell an item or items please read the terms ect,
maybe I missed it not sure or its somewhere else,
I dont know the seller I dont know anything about him so wont comment anything regarding that,
for me its unacceptable to even suggest that when the money is that high the price.
1585930926180.png

Why should the seller take any risk either however? He's stated what he wants for the wheel, not 'less fees' for selling - if someone was paying cash at his door, he'd get more. And not have to pack and ship it. Any overseas buyer could easily add on fees and pay the 'required' amount to the seller.

With paypal protection in place, the buyer could simply (I'm not suggesting anyone here, but it's happened to me on Ebay purchases) that the item is either damaged or missing, and then file a claim with paypal. Most paypal claims lean towards the buyer, so the seller immediately loses out - cash is deducted from his paypal, and then they pursue him for it.

As a system it favours the buyer and doesn't protect the seller at all, that I can see.

A friends and family payment cannot be recalled, so is far fairer on the seller - and it's literally no different to a bank transfer. If you don't trust it, or like it, simply buy elsewhere.

Why should the seller take any risk either however? He's stated what he wants for the wheel, not 'less fees' for selling - if someone was paying cash at his door, he'd get more. And not have to pack and ship it. Any overseas buyer could easily add on fees and pay the 'required' amount to the seller.

With paypal protection in place, the buyer could simply (I'm not suggesting anyone here, but it's happened to me on Ebay purchases) that the item is either damaged or missing, and then file a claim with paypal. Most paypal claims lean towards the buyer, so the seller immediately loses out - cash is deducted from his paypal, and then they pursue him for it.

As a system it favours the buyer and doesn't protect the seller at all, that I can see.

A friends and family payment cannot be recalled, so is far fairer on the seller - and it's literally no different to a bank transfer. If you don't trust it, or like it, simply buy elsewhere.
Hi,
Not really,

in 2014-15 about 5 years back or something I had a eBay account with 100 positive feedback with about 260 sales over maybe 10 years,

anyways I wanted a Titan evga card I had 2xSli gtx 780 watercooled cards,
I placed the 2 cards on eBay took around 2/3 weeks to sell,
Anyways they sold and I postage them to Cornwall I believe from memory,
Posted them at the post office at my own expense 1st class next day special delivery, cost around £35

anyways checked and someone had received them and signed A Crow,
I remember the name still makes me laugh,

maybe 2 days later they opened a case with PayPal and eBay saying they never arrived,
The money what was in my PayPal they froze and the case went on for around 5/6 weeks finally because of the postage in the end I won the case,

then with the money in my PayPal I won an auction for a brand new EVGA Titan,
I still remember the winning bid £666 was about a £799 card was really pleased,

the item never came at all after maybe 10 days I opened another case with paypal and they suspended my account for fraud, could not use it at all nothing,
Took 6 weeks and about 30 phone calls to get my account back in order and my money back,
The guy then had the cheek to leave negative feedback on my eBay account,

took me almost 3 months in the end to get my Titan card so bought brand new from ScanPC next day delivery,

anyways sorry for the boring story I will wait and buy a brand new one when they are in stock, you might be happy risking your hard earned money I’ll keep mine where it’s safe.

The seller should take out postage insurance - it negates (almost) all risk if done properly.

The seller is also covered by seller protection. And Paypal are more likely than you might think to refund both parties in cases where **** hits the fan.

You could have a buyer come to collect and pay with cash, and that is less risky - though not risk free, as you are still vulnerable to fraudulent cash or robbery(very rare, but a very real threat if you're selling something of high value).

Also, if you only allow collection you'll drastically decrease the demand, and therefore the expected sale price, for your advert. You'll likely only have a few hundred thousand to a few million people in your catchment, rather than everyone in your country/continent. The loss in sale price is roughly between 10-30% and often depends on how long you are to willing to wait for a local to be interested in what you are selling.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back