Sell Simucube 2 Pro R1, SimRacingBay BB Ultra, extra wheel side kit

TedBrosby-

Premium
Wheelbase has been sold, for 1229€ locally in Japan with R1 wheel included
SRB BB Ultra is still available

I can ship but I would not like to absorb 100% of the shipping costs:
Wheelbase is sold!
Wheel Button Plate Shipping
United States $60 ($475 shipped with wheel kit)
United Kingdom $60 ($475 shipped with wheel kit)

Unfortunately my infant is taking up even more time... I need to race in a way where I can just step away/pause and not suffer for it. iRacing is horrible for that. My SR tanked .7 the last week because my daughter is teething and I had to step away to help which meant quitting a race after binning it. Honestly the wheelbase just depresses me to look at because I haven’t been able to enjoy it.

This is the third hardware change I’m making in a year but my loss can be your gain.

This is an R1 Simucube 2 Pro with US power cables. It has two Meanwell power supplies and a better Bluetooth antenna because the originally fitted one ripped when the antenna thread came loose and I tried to tighten it. I replaced it with a stronger press grip antenna that has a longer internal cable and now my connection reads 85-100% even when the wheel is full lock.

I got it from SimRacingBay about two weeks before the R2 released. I will throw in the motor mount, and knock $75 off the button plate price.

The BB Ultra is another great item. I ordered this a few weeks after my SC2 arrived. It’s the second revision which has all black buttons and encoder knobs. Only a few decals were used and they’re still attached.
Due to weight, shipping will be on you, just like if you ordered from Tomo.

I’m asking $1350 for the wheelbase plus shipping, $400 for the button plate and $50 for the wheel side kit. If you get all three together, I’ll do $1725 and only charge you the shipping rate for the wheelbase.

PayPal goods and services ONLY, tracking and insured ONLY.

New Bundle with DIY DimSim R1 Button Plate Steering Wheel Combo: Shipped to UK: 1400£ with R1 Steering Wheel (ParcelHero)
If you'd like it to wherever you live, the price is 1200£ before shipping

Box dimensions are 43cm x 23cm x 23cm and weight is 18kg. Shipping origin is Japan, Fukuoka, 813-0017, Higashi Ku (if city is needed)

Imgur link:
49E26687-5875-4E87-8AB5-2D9C4DA8BF1E.jpeg
9E6AC3AC-B4D2-4539-9811-3C7DF0075FF2.jpeg

Last edited:
I just had a package come from Japan to Canada using DHL in 4 days.
That's DHL.
And due to no EMS (DHL to US often uses EMS because it's much cheaper), DHL to US would cost me $130 USD. If someone is willing to pay that, that's okay but they'd be better off getting it brand new from Tomo. And I won't eat a $130 shipping cost on my own.

Reactions: CC

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years