Sell Simucube 2 PRO & Heusinkveld Ultimates

I am selling my Simucube 2 PRO and Heusinkveld Ultimates (Legacy)

I have tried to be as transparent as possible so you know exactly what you'll be recieving, any questions please don't hestitate to ask, can provide pictures on request.

Both items have seen little usage.

Can ship but buyer pays shipping costs.

Simucube 2 PRO:

Included:

Original Box & Packaging
Simucube 2 PRO Wheelbase
2x Wheelbase Mounts
Fanatec to 75mm Converter
2x Simucube 2 QR
2x Wheel Spacers
Antenna
QR Pin
All required cables

Condition:
The unit has light cosmetic scratches and large patch of discloration at the rear of the unit which arrived like it when new so not actually sure if it's intentional or not, light damage to the sticker on top.

Note:
The Emergency Switch comes with it but please note there is no mushroom button, you can buy a mushroom button anywhere and install it for full functionality.
Mounting Bolts are not supplied.

£900 ONO

SOLD

Heusinkveld Ultimate 3 Pedal Legacy + Upgrade Kit

Included:
Original Box & Packaging.
Heusinkveld 3 Pedal Set
Controller Board
2x Green & 1x White Legacy Rubbers
Stickers
Ultimate + Upgrade Kit
A few spare parts

Condition:
Excellent condition, barely used and has been dismantled, cleaned & regreased regularly, has some cosmetic scratches where you adjust them which is to be expected with metal on metal adjustment. Brake Loadcell has just been replaced and the Upgrade Kit is brand new and has not been used or installed.

Notes:
Original Controller Board plastic housing is slightly damaged and missing a bolt, however the controller board is in great condition and irrelevant since the Upgrade Kit includes the new aluminum board.

£800 ONO

I will have more equipment for sale soon as I am breaking my rig, so be on the look out.

Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:
I am selling my Simucube 2 PRO and Heusinkveld Ultimates (Legacy)

I have tried to be as transparent as possible so you know exactly what you'll be recieving, any questions please don't hestitate to ask, can provide pictures on request.

Both items have seen little usage.

Can ship but buyer pays shipping costs.

Simucube 2 PRO:

Included:

Original Box & Packaging
Simucube 2 PRO Wheelbase
2x Wheelbase Mounts
Fanatec to 75mm Converter
2x Simucube 2 QR
2x Wheel Spacers
Antenna
QR Pin
All required cables

Condition:
The unit has light cosmetic scratches and large patch of discloration at the rear of the unit which arrived like it when new so not actually sure if it's intentional or not, light damage to the sticker on top.

Note:
The Emergency Switch comes with it but please note there is no mushroom button, you can buy a mushroom button anywhere and install it for full functionality.
Mounting Bolts are not supplied.

£900 ONO

SOLD

Heusinkveld Ultimate 3 Pedal Legacy + Upgrade Kit

Included:
Original Box & Packaging.
Heusinkveld 3 Pedal Set
Controller Board
2x Green & 1x White Legacy Rubbers
Stickers
Ultimate + Upgrade Kit
A few spare parts

Condition:
Excellent condition, barely used and has been dismantled, cleaned & regreased regularly, has some cosmetic scratches where you adjust them which is to be expected with metal on metal adjustment. Brake Loadcell has just been replaced and the Upgrade Kit is brand new and has not been used or installed.

Notes:
Original Controller Board plastic housing is slightly damaged and missing a bolt, however the controller board is in great condition and irrelevant since the Upgrade Kit includes the new aluminum board.

£800 ONO

I will have more equipment for sale soon as I am breaking my rig, so be on the look out.

Thanks for viewing.
Hello, i am intrested in the simcube Pro, can you please send me some photos and let me know for how long it has been used? Also where are you based?

Hello, i am intrested in the simcube Pro, can you please send me some photos and let me know for how long it has been used? Also where are you based?
I bought it around 18 months ago and it has been used for around 6 of those months for roughly 5 hours a week so very little usage for what it is.

Based near Northampton in UK

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back