SimSteering Wheel by Leo Bodnar Review

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

SimSteering Wheel by Leo Bodnar Review

Some weeks ago thanks to my friend and colleague Stefano Pianoterra I had the chance to try the SimSteering, I state that due to my work I was able to try almost all steering wheels on the market, so following a little review of the device combined with photos and videos, trying to be as objective as possible.

How does

The steering wheel is made in two different sections, one section is a box that houses the power supply and connections, the other one is the engine of the...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks a lot guys for your comments, hope to do the rf2, pcars and rre review soon!

Have you ever tried the ECCI 7000 wheel? I have one and I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading to the Bodnar wheel. Another guy named Adrian from the iRacing and ISI forums used to own an ECCI 7000 and now owns the Leo FFB wheel. Unfortunately he can't make a fair comparison because his ECCI was faulty and lacked proper FFB.

thanks a lot guys for your comments, hope to do the rf2, pcars and rre review soon!

Have you ever tried the ECCI 7000 wheel? I have one and I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading to the Bodnar wheel. Another guy named Adrian from the iRacing and ISI forums used to own an ECCI 7000 and now owns the Leo FFB wheel. Unfortunately he can't make a fair comparison because his ECCI was faulty and lacked proper FFB.
well, the Ecci 7000 is a very good wheel but the bodnar one is way better, the price differents say a lot in my very opninion

well, the Ecci 7000 is a very good wheel but the bodnar one is way better, the price differents say a lot in my very opninion

Hello and thanks for the swift reply Giovanni. I appreciate your answer, but are you claiming Leo's wheel is better from personal experience? In other words did you actually *own* or *try* the ECCI 7000 before coming to this conclusion, or are you basing your claim from online research or what you've been told? Can you explain WHY Leo's wheel is better or what exactly makes it better than the ECCI 7000? The ECCI 7000 also has no deadzone and no backlash, and is very smooth.

Where Stefano Pianoterra bought his Mounting bracket support for the servomotor ? It could be very interesting for our homemade RFR Wheel... Thank-you...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%