Simrig SR-1 Motion System

Look at the YouTube Videos. 100mm/s is fine, otherwise it will break your bones! You can buy actuators with 1m/s, but that also will kill your wallet. And the price for a one solution paket is good! One actuator can handle 50kg, my rig with me as pilot is 135!

Upvote 0
I saw a video of yours, it is a PT from China. 250mm/s and 175kg per actuator! What´s the price? And how long will it last until it brakes?
Hi
The SR-1 system is good for small cockpits and thin persons.
I’m a big guy(105kg) and my rig with seat, DD STEERING WHEEL PLUS 5 bass shakers plus pedals.... is about 66kg.
Yes I have the PT actuators
200kg max weight for one actuator.
250mm/s
150mm stroke
5300$ with shipping
But if you want PT has now in production the Baby Monster
3300$ for 4 actuators
1574534700256.jpg

1574535008939.jpg

Upvote 0
Oh, damn, I hope I'm happy with the SR-1 system. Otherwise I have to order again! But the values are pretty good and the price is good! Well, it's like with the wheelbases, at some point you end up with the strong Direct Drives and your wallet is crying!

Upvote 0
Look at the YouTube Videos. 100mm/s is fine, otherwise it will break your bones! You can buy actuators with 1m/s, but that also will kill your wallet. And the price for a one solution paket is good! One actuator can handle 50kg, my rig with me as pilot is 135!

You would be surprised, when most of us that built our SFX rig tried it at the low speed it would have been 100mm/s but once we were happy all was working as it should I don't know anyone that did not turn it up to it's full capability of 250mm and notice the difference in a good way. I doubt anyone would have left it at 100.

Other than that as long as your rig is not overweight it should work for you. I see that they say that is 175kg including driver/rig as well as the actuators themselves, so assuming each weighs at least 5kg each you are down to 155. Still sounds like a lot until you built your rig around a simlabs P1, throw on a shifter, DD wheel, good pedals and weigh 70kg's, then you are over..

Upvote 0
I will optimize the SR-1 system using the angular velocity. Since my rig is very narrow, 100mm/s are sufficient for cornering. For acceleration and deceleration I could reduce the distance between the actuators to a technically acceptable level. Only for lowering and lifting actuators with higher speed would be better! In addition a diet would be indicated, thus further reduction of weight! :D

Upvote 0
It's served! The thing runs like a wild sow when you set it that way. Very fast reaction, can be really hard, like a full body dildo! lol
The delivery went in no time! Everything complete! Took six hours, then switched on, off we went!
The softare is a bit buggy, it was best so far with Raceroom, DTM, Nordschleife , ten laps, I was like gone! Now I'm always amazed at it and think, oh ****, it's awesome!
Ask questions!

Upvote 0
News from the 3DOF System

Now that I've had a lot of fun with the Simrig SR-1 system, it's getting serious. I want to set it as realistic as possible. I want to keep the mechanical loads as low as possible. The software has relatively many adjustment possibilities, but I could not achieve a really good result so far. But I assume that it will work soon.
Here is a little video of the thing in action:
Soon more about the Simrig SR-1

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Upvote 0
News from the 3DOF System

Now that I've had a lot of fun with the Simrig SR-1 system, it's getting serious. I want to set it as realistic as possible. I want to keep the mechanical loads as low as possible. The software has relatively many adjustment possibilities, but I could not achieve a really good result so far. But I assume that it will work soon.
Here is a little video of the thing in action:
Soon more about the Simrig SR-1

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Hi
You’ve had your motion rig a while now how are you finding it. I am thinking of getting one

Upvote 0
Hi
You’ve had your motion rig a while now how are you finding it. I am thinking of getting one
I´m changed to SFX-100! But you can buy the SR-1, it is very good for the money!
Read this:

Upvote 0
I´m changed to SFX-100! But you can buy the SR-1, it is very good for the money!
Read this:
Read this:

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%