Simracn F1 Wheel for G25/G27

Brian Clancy

Premium
The Latest item to grace the Racedepartment Hardware Workshop has just landed on my workbench. Sent direct from Nashville USA by Charlie Visscher or 'Simracn' to those of us familiar with Charlie on the forums.

It's a beautifully made Plexiglass F1 Wheel for Logitechs G25/7 wheels, sent in its natural clear finish, but very nicely polished the wheel is simply striking in appearance. Charlie is a real artist, each wheel is custom made to the customers spec's/design and hand finished to a very high standard.

SimRacn Redbull F1.jpg

You can see the full review of this wheel and some build up details in the near future, But for those who cant wait, Charlie has just opened up a webshop here.

Redbull F1 Simracn 2.jpg

For all the best in info and news in Sim Hardware visit RD's Sim Racing Hardware Forum here and dont forget to checkout ALL the Hardware Reviews and Articles here

RD Hware small.jpg

No, no tape needed :) When i wire them up, i keep the wires short. Your still able to drop parts out the back if needed. Once everything is wired up, then i use small zip ties to keep it neat and tight. No wires flapping in the breeze :) For those interested, check out my site and there is a contact link there. I can send a pic of a wired wheels backside.

Thank you for the compliments, and forum plugging, much appreciated.

Charlie V.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back