SimRacingExpo 2014 at Nürburgring 1000KM

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Nurbugring1000.jpg

During the weekend of 19-21 of September the Blancpain Endurance Series races the legendary 1000KM race of the Nürburgring. This year the event will have a sweet taste of sim racing surrounding the entire weekend.

iRacing just announced it will be the sponsor of the racing weekend that besides the brutal GT3 endurance race cars also features a unique event that blurs the line between real and virtual motorsport exactly in the way we at RaceDepartment like it: The SimExpo 2014, where besides iRacing a whole lot more companies from the sim racing world will showcase their games and hardware products.

Of course we'll be present on site to report about the SimExpo 2014 with a photographic coverage of all the bits and pieces of our beloved (simulated) sport and bring you the latest news about the event in the weeks that still lay ahead of us.

RaceDepartment is especially interested to team up with potential partners for our Virtual GT Series, our flagship online racing series that will make its debut on a new platform in 2014/15. Stay tuned for more on that.

If you are planning a trip to the SimRacing Expo 2014 make sure to pay us a visit and lets have a coffee together while enjoying the finest of Sim Racing and the Blancpain Endurance Series.

Beers.... Thats what I have planned :). And some handshaking with hopefully a lot of people I have met online, but yet have to see in real life ;).
I am thinking about setting up something like a group-whatsapp or something, to make it more easy to meet up there. Not quite sure if that will work, but will think about it after my holiday.

A T-Shirt? Can you order one for me aswell? Will give you the money there or a bank transfer earlier. Or at the Oldtimer GP?
What about our not-yet-existing flag?
Race Department T-shirt? Nice idea to generate some money on merchandise. I would buy immediately and wear it of course.

@Bram Hengeveld
Wonderfull. I will make a t-shirt for that day via http://www.shirtinator.eu/ Can someone send me a file for it? Maybe Bramman?
Cheers
Andrew
CU there. :)
Now Mister Bram should say something. I myself will make a t-shirt to wear it at Nurenburg. I have given you the link above to create 1 for yourself. It will cost me roundabout 30 euros, only thing i like to have is an advice, what kind of logo I should use.
Anyway.....
Have a good 1 out there
Cheers
Andrew

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back