Simracing.GP
Esports Racing Platform
Join Beta

Simracing.GP fills gap created by global shutdown of motorsports

db_1973

25RPM
Premium
Sep 19, 2017
I think this is a great idea. By reading the article it seems that there will be plenty for everyone. I am sure the esports part is what will drive the revenue so the casual racer can participate for no cost. Also it sounds like it will make it easy to find clubs to your liking as well.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
We do this for fun
Esports are for the masses all the way from grassroots racing to elite open wheelers. In other words if you are a non competive racer you will have the same joy on SGP as a pro racer who drives to earn money.

Real life sports are also more than just professional athletes playing football :)

Club racing, league racing, tournaments, one off fun races, social racing with mates = esports

Ken Bell

500RPM
Premium
Oct 16, 2009
Club racing, league racing, tournaments, one off fun races, social racing with mates = esports
Thats the best description of your platform I have seen. To me, it makes it a so much more exciting platform for everyone. I wish you the best of luck with your dream Bram.

gturismo

10RPM
Sep 13, 2017
Hi. I have been trying to register on the website for weeks, but I always get the message "Something went wrong, please, try again later."
Can you help me

dhmotor

100RPM
Premium
Apr 28, 2017
Looking forward to Friday's Group C at Spa. Does this platform allow for mod skins to be added to the server for the races or are we limited to Kunos skins (or white if you've deleted the generics)? I have races set up by year with correct skins for a bunch of races in CM. I'd like to someday have on-line recreations of historic races with correct skins - possible here?

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Hi. I have been trying to register on the website for weeks, but I always get the message "Something went wrong, please, try again later."
Can you help me
We have a limit group of our premium members on invite in the system to help us test the earliest functionality. Feel free to join though.

Reactions: gturismo