Simracing 3d Printing Resources

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
I thought it might be useful to start a thread on any 3d printing things for simracing that you feel are particularly useful.

I will kick us off with magnetic shifters for the Fanatec BMW wheel. I printed these in generic orange petg last year and they have not missed a beat:

Upvote 0
I'm using this Rift cable holder to hang my T300 Ferrari and R383 wheels to the wall, works great:

Upvote 0
Neat idea, just for your reference you can now attach .stl's directly through threads on RD.
Only trouble with that is that some authors don't allow their STLs to be reposted elsewhere. Plus, by posting to the thingyverse or wherever page, you always ensure that you are getting the latest version of the file and can also tip the author if you like to support people

Upvote 0
Completely valid points, I requested one of the site admins add stl as an attachable file extension so people like myself would not be required to register on 3rd party sites but can also share with the community. Just letting you know it's another option. :thumbsup:

One of my recent shares.

Upvote 0
I shared a bunch of stuff here.

A few that are popular are the following:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back