Simraceway

If so what are your thoughts? How is it compared to other sims like Assetto, Game stock car, Iracing, RF2 and R3E? I feel like I cant really find any recent feedback. I played a little of it and it reminds me a little of Game Stock Car Extreme.

Anyone able to get into SRW game or web site these days? Just tried for the first time in a week or 2 and game won't connect, browsers tell me that simraceway.com's security has been revoked and not to go there. If it's DOA now is there any way to play it offline?

Anyone able to get into SRW game or web site these days? Just tried for the first time in a week or 2 and game won't connect, browsers tell me that simraceway.com's security has been revoked and not to go there. If it's DOA now is there any way to play it offline?
I was just going to say that their social media is still active, but actually, it only seems to be talking about their real-life driving center at Sears Point. Maybe the game is down... And the game is basically rFactor with some mostly third-party mods, so I would scour rFactorCentral for any you wanted to keep playing.

The problem is I have bought lots of cars I enjoy tracking in SRW but without their server running I can't start the game at all, even to play solo, and as their files are encrypted I can't just take their cars and plunk them into rF.

If anyone knows how to run SRW offline by modding a file or something please post!

Currently all cars are unlocked in SimRaceWay, if you're an existing player/owner of the game, try signing in.

Sadly, if you're not, then the game is not really live fully, so you're unlikely to be able to sign up.

Also, only practice mode works, so you can have some quick races against AI or do some timed laps.

Some videos:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back