Simple tool to view best laps and sectors? Major issues with RF2LA

Trying to view my best laps, sectors, and best theoretical laptimes but can't find a tool to do so. I tried using some old Autosim Analyzer v1.65 from 2007 or something but it seems to only show you information from each individual log file.

I've tried using rF2 Log Analyzer v2.058.28 since I had good success with it for RF2 but I've had massive issues with it in rFactor 1 and Automobilista such as:
- RF2LA suddenly deleting ALL my Howston vehicle logs (therefore all stats history of that car are gone)
- all my Rhez vehicle logs suddenly now show 0 laps and therefore all Rhez laptimes are also gone (except for any new session as of now)
- "records" section only works for 1 driver profile (I have 2 in RF1), no way to select between multiple profiles or combine all times from all profiles
- When I point to multiple folders of log files, I get all sorts of weird errors show up in the program. Many sessions have red writing msgs/errors and no stats.

I also made 2 brand new, completely separate folders of RF2LA. 1 folder pointing to 1 driver profile and the other folder to the other driver profile. I thought this would work since they're completely seperate folders and therefore should be 2 completely independent programs with no relation to eachother. All of a sudden, both folders are reporting laptimes for the same driver/profile.

I'm coming across too many issues with RF2LA to use it - issues as bad as entire history of vehicles being wiped out.

Does anyone have a program that can check for laptimes, sectors, etc.?

P.S. I'd appreciate if someone could post these bugs/issues on the official RF2 forum RF2LA thread (I'm still banned from 5 years ago, it was only supposed to be 3 months , lol).

Last edited:
Much information can u have with MoTeC https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/motec-i2-pro.13914/

theoretical laptimes i have not find anything to use to rfactor1 game it maybe exist such a program you look for.
sad that the official RF2 forum RF2LA banned you
maybe you did write or ask something that some admin not like or you missed to read the rules and that can cause a ban in i forum
Thank you! I totally forgot about Telemetry (Motec). I was meaning to re-install it anyways and totally forgot.

It seems RF2LA is working OK now but I just have to make sure to only stick with 1 install & user profile and make sure to not refresh it while still in-game. It seems when trying to do either of those things that's when issues and bugs occur. I'll just manually note down some records and best sectors of my 2nd profile and have RF2LA keep track of my main profile.

I just discovered all my rTrainer laps/sessions over the past month or so are gone too. RF2LA says my last rTrainer laps are from 2015. Wow! RF2LA is a wonderful program but when it does run into problems, your history's stats are at risk at being deleted forever :(

P.S. There seems to be further issues with RF2LA still. I have at least 3 sessions with Mills Metropark Short & 2005 rTrainer yet all sessions have a "1" for "Compare all logs for this car and track." There should be at-least a "3." It's like RF2LA doesn't recognize that those XML files are the same circuit & vehicle even though they all clearly say the exact same circuit & vehicle.

Also, many log files don't show anything and instead show the following:
Captufdsfre.JPG

Hopefully these issues get passed on by someone.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years