Resource icon

Skins Simple Fantasy Willams F1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Really Nice skin! The logos are scaled and placed really well! But coming from a realistic sense, Microsoft and Sony would never both sponsor the same team, and, knowing Microsoft, they'd probably try and sponsor the winning team (Red Bull, probably)
But - If you replaced the Microsoft logo with some sort of clothing company (Nike, Vans, whatever), maybe change a few colours (to better replicate some of the older and better cars.), and i belive it could be a really good skin!

thank you! :D

yeah i know, that's why it's called "fantasy" LOL :roflmao: i'm just adding some logos bcuz the williams' 2013 livery looks really empty for me :O_o:
like Microsoft promoting Microsoft Dynamics on Lotus rite? yeah a big company like MS, Sony, Unilever ETC always sponsor the big teams such as RBR, Mercedes, Ferrari & it would be impossible for the mid team to have a sponsor from such a big company :roflmao:.

thx for the feedback. :thumbsup:
PS : i've been a williams fan since 2000. even williams isn't the success team anymore but they are still special for me :D

Last edited:
thank you! :D

yeah i know, that's why it's called "fantasy" LOL :roflmao: i'm just adding some logos bcuz the williams's 2013 livery looks really empty for me :O_o:
like Microsoft promoting Microsoft Dynamics on Lotus rite? yeah a big company like MS, Sony, Unilever ETC always sponsor the big teams such as RBR, Mercedes, Ferrari & it would be impossible for the mid team to have a sponsor from such a big company :roflmao:.

thx for the feedback. :thumbsup:
PS : i've been a williams fan since 2000. even williams isn't the success team anymore but they are still special for me :D
I think Willams have a special place in everyone's heart, somewhere.

Thanks but or is the williams fW16 ayrton sil you please you can do

Attachments

• ayrton-senna-will-be-returning-in-gran-turismo-6-136384419882414201.jpg
    ayrton-senna-will-be-returning-in-gran-turismo-6-136384419882414201.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 182

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline