Simple driver editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

we have created a simple driver editor for the text file.
It is still very simple and basic and in testing.

upload_2016-11-25_20-12-8.png

If you are interested in it and are willing and able to test it let me know.

Nice, I expect this is basically what the steam workshop editor will provide us, so this will be a very nice utility until it is released. I'm still a fan of using .csv to change large batches of data manually, but in terms of making it easy to modify files for more users, this is a very nice system.

Also, would love to know if you e tested what happens with some of the less obvious variables... Looking at the teams 'fan values' and 'stock price' in particular,,, what do they do!

I cant export resources.assets with that 7 days to die resource extractor. When I download those mentioned in YouTube videos those files do not contain .exe program, and when I've downloaded newer versions then it says it's missing some .dll files (even though they are clearly there in the same folder as .exe). Really confusing to be honest. My antivirus did pop out so I'm guessing it has nothing to do with it. Would you be kind enough to send me a link of where did you downloaded your resource extractor please

<MOD-EDIT: E-Mail removed . It is not safe to put an email on a public forum . Use our PM System please. Safe and quick. :) :)

thanks

I've managed to extract drivers in .txt format same as you've posted link earlier but I can't open it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline