SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Gary,
fantastic work! Thank you very much!

Probably somebody already asked, but how can i implement Ferrari, Nissan, etc. Logos and how i i connect to the values i enter in your ACClass.txt to the file Name?

Hi, I wrote that about sector. The game is rFactor 2. In broadcast, you can see Name, position, sectors,but in "standart" game, when you select that wiWidg, nothing happens. Is there possibility, that it will work in that "standart" rfactor 2, not only in broadcast mode? Thanks for the answer

Thanks, managed to install it. Is it compatible with content manager? I can't seem to launch the game through CM.
Simhub should be launched on its own but will then sit in the background.
You can set your layout of overlays/dashes ready for launching the game.
You can then launch the game through CM as usual.

I'm not sure I understand your download instructions.
All of the folders from the zip file go in the Simhub/Dashtemplates folder.
The plugin.dll file goes in the Simhub folder.
Open Simhub and it will find the new plugin and ask if you want to activate it...say yes..
All the leaderboards/overlays will be in the dashstudio lists.

All of the folders from the zip file go in the Simhub/Dashtemplates folder.
The plugin.dll file goes in the Simhub folder.
Open Simhub and it will find the new plugin and ask if you want to activate it...say yes..
All the leaderboards/overlays will be in the dashstudio lists.
got it downloaded, but don't exactly know how it works, I am using this for Rfactor 2. Can you spectate the ai in offline sessions?

You need to install Simhub first and configure it for the game according to the Simhub instructions.
Once this is done it will allow the data from the game to be used in Simhub.
My leaderboards are then designed to show the driver position and timing data for both single player/online and spectator mode of RF2.
When you start a session the data starts 'flowing' and will make the data appear in the leaderboards/dashes chosen in Simhub.
The overlays from Simhub sit over the game window so you will need to run RF2 in windowed borderless mode or the dashes will be hidden behind the game window.

Hi Gary, I don't know if anyone still has the problem, but the Broadcast Driver Details 5.0 is still empty. I'm using Simhub V6.8.8 with rFactor 2. It looks like the overlay is loading for just a moment. after that a text crawl comes with waiting for session...rFactor 2, tried it in practise, qualy and race. Single and Multiplayer. Maybe you have an idea, what I'm doing wrong?

Dear Gary,
yes, tried following dashes/overlays:
RF2 Broadcast 2nd Screen, TV Leaderboard Bottom Scroll, TV Style Side Leaderboard, Player Location, Battle for Xth position Popup. (all worked so far)
Maybe I should say, that I'm running rF2 in spectator mode, maybe this has something to do with it? It seems (just first impression) that there's a problem with showing of the telemetry from opponent cars? I'm quite sure it should work, I only don't know until yet how I get it done?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 254 13.3%