SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Gary.
Amazing template
In AC everything works perfectly, but running in RaceRoom you do not see anything in the standings, and oddly the messages of battles by position etc. appear well.
I add some images
aJ27wzf.jpg

ZoSmXSk.jpg

lMZPzhS.jpg

Is there a way to fix it or is RaceRoom just not working?

Another thing .. The theme choice is not being saved. I like the monochrome theme, but I have to mark it every time I start simhud

Hi Gary.
Amazing template
In AC everything works perfectly, but running in RaceRoom you do not see anything in the standings, and oddly the messages of battles by position etc. appear well.
I add some images
aJ27wzf.jpg

ZoSmXSk.jpg

lMZPzhS.jpg

Is there a way to fix it or is RaceRoom just not working?

Another thing .. The theme choice is not being saved. I like the monochrome theme, but I have to mark it every time I start simhud
Hi Borrer0
Glad you like it.
I have not tested Raceroom so sadly cannot say much about it.

I am amazed the names are not working because that part is standard Simhub info. I have not done anything special in my plugin for those so it looks like my plugin is working with the data ok.
Can you try one of the other leaderboards that come with Simhub as standard to see if you get any names showing?

As far as the themes go..that is normal. I have not implemented a system (plugin code) to save the options yet..it is on my list..so for now you will have to keep choosing each time when you start up Simhub..sorry.

I will look into installing RaceRoom and test it at the weekend to see if I get any issues.
Do you have a short Simhub replay you could send me to test?

Hi Borrer0
Glad you like it.
I have not tested Raceroom so sadly cannot say much about it.

I am amazed the names are not working because that part is standard Simhub info. I have not done anything special in my plugin for those so it looks like my plugin is working with the data ok.
Can you try one of the other leaderboards that come with Simhub as standard to see if you get any names showing?

As far as the themes go..that is normal. I have not implemented a system (plugin code) to save the options yet..it is on my list..so for now you will have to keep choosing each time when you start up Simhub..sorry.

I will look into installing RaceRoom and test it at the weekend to see if I get any issues.
Do you have a short Simhub replay you could send me to test?

Hi Gary.
This leaderboard does work well for me in Raceroom.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-leaderboard.17848/

I'm not sure I did it well but I think I can pass a Simhub replay for you to try:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ve35ne8ieh4g2a/20180313_234424.telemetry.json

Hi Gary.
This leaderboard does work well for me in Raceroom.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simhub-leaderboard.17848/

I'm not sure I did it well but I think I can pass a Simhub replay for you to try:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ve35ne8ieh4g2a/20180313_234424.telemetry.json
Ok.
Interesting.
That leaderboard does the same data that I use for names/times...
I will try the replay in the next couple of days..thanks.
I will let you know what I find asap.

Ok.
Interesting.
That leaderboard does the same data that I use for names/times...
I will try the replay in the next couple of days..thanks.
I will let you know what I find asap.

Borrer0:
The replay works fine..thanks..
I have found the issues (visibility depending on game name) so will sort that asap.
As I had not made this to include RRRE yet I also need to add flags etc so will hopefully have something working by the weekend with all the current options/data that the other games have....

Borrer0:
The replay works fine..thanks..
I have found the issues (visibility depending on game name) so will sort that asap.
As I had not made this to include RRRE yet I also need to add flags etc so will hopefully have something working by the weekend with all the current options/data that the other games have....
Great news. I'll wait for it. Tks

Great news. I'll wait for it. Tks
Nearly finished RRRE support..
Just need to test the flags are working ok..
Capture.PNG

I have noticed a couple of the car names do not appear (in other leaderboards as well as mine) from your replay so I will have to install the game at the weekend to test with fresh data...

:)

Hi, is there any possibility, how can I set for example team colours, like mercedes blue, ferrari, red etc? And if you can add tire icon( not "supersoft", but only picture with s inside, just like real F1 overlay :)

It would depend on car names being unique.
I would have to write something like:
If car = mercedes then colour = blue
This would need coding into the leaderboard to show as/when needed so not very likely to happen.

Do the cars you are using in RF2 have different names or are they all the same car/class but different skins?

I know how to set different classes, so if you tell me how to set it in plugin, there should not be problem. Is there possibility , to see only lap times, because I dont care in Qualify if driver is -20s behind me Its annoying. Thanks

I know how to set different classes, so if you tell me how to set it in plugin, there should not be problem. Is there possibility , to see only lap times, because I dont care in Qualify if driver is -20s behind me Its annoying. Thanks
I would need a list of all the cars and what colours are wanted for each.
If it is standard F1 teams then I know the colours already as it does this in F1 2017 as there are no classes.
I replaced the class icons with colours in that game.

For RF2 the class icons are already there for as many classes as I could find.
To make it have colours instead for specific cars will take some tweaking my end and a list of the exact car names providing by you.

I thought about removing the gap and also the 'battle' popup for qualifying so may do that for the next version.
I already stop the battle popup for practice.

I would need a list of all the cars and what colours are wanted for each.
If it is standard F1 teams then I know the colours already as it does this in F1 2017 as there are no classes.
I replaced the class icons with colours in that game.

For RF2 the class icons are already there for as many classes as I could find.
To make it have colours instead for specific cars will take some tweaking my end and a list of the exact car names providing by you.

I thought about removing the gap and also the 'battle' popup for qualifying so may do that for the next version.
I already stop the battle popup for practice.
Please delete it in qualif. And if you could do short names like Max Verstappen = Ver not Mve

Please delete it in qualif. And if you could do short names like Max Verstappen = Ver not Mve
The short names come from the game not my plugin.
There is no point rewriting to change it as the games give a short version of any name racing..not just the AI names but real people names as well.
I will be adding an option to show initials (as most games give them anyway) instead of full names at some point soon....maybe the next version.

Hopefully have something updated by Sunday

Hi, I would like to ask you about team colours again. In .veh files, what is text, that I need? (Ex.classes, Manufacturer or what?). If I want to create my own picture, where should I place it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back