SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi ..thanks for the download.
Most of the leaderboards are in the same list but the flags/battle/fastest lap are on a different page as they are setup as overlays not dashboards.
Look above the list of dashboards in Simhub and you will see an overlays section....

Ah! That makes sense. I assumed everything would be in the same place. I'll have another look later tonight.
Thanks!

Quick update:
Version 4.7 should be released at the weekend.
Nothing major added as far as features go but a major rework of file sizes etc.
The download will be less than 40MB in size as I have removed all of the included image files and duplicate fonts that Simhub puts in every dash folder 'just in case' you do not have them installed yet.
Most of the fonts I use are generic so I did not need duplications etc.
I have also moved the options file into it's own folder so it cannot be missed when copying to the relevant locations....only the plugin file needs to be in the Simhub root folder now.
This will mean removing ALL of the folders and files from previous versions to avoid conflicts and errors.
A full CLEAN install is needed.
Anyway.. update incoming asap.....

GarySwallow updated SimHub - TV Style Scrolling Leaderboards + RF2 SideScreen with a new update entry:

Cleanup and more tweaks - FRESH INSTALL NEEDED

FRESH INSTALLATION NEEDED DUE TO FILE LOCATION MOVEMENTS

Updated and removed a lot of duplicate/not needed files..reducing the download from 103MB to approx 36MB :)

Updates to a lot of things so I cannot be bothered to list them all.
RF2 Spy has had some major updates - but I have found that a lot of cars (both user created AND official) miss certain datapoints from the game (or give random crap numbers) so how well it works may depend on the car you are observing!!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

You are all a bit quiet here...
Anyone having issues or have any comments?
I am thinking of making the side leaderboard a little bit larger so it is easier to read...thoughts please...

Any other suggestions?

I am thinking of making the side leaderboard a little bit larger so it is easier to read...thoughts please...

Any other suggestions?

Hey Gary I just downloaded this awesome app today for rf2. I had a question as I was trying to edit the class icons that show up. I spent a couple hours, but could not figure out how to do so. I wanted to replace the GTE icon with a GTLM and add a GTD icon for the GT3 cars. Any help would be awesome!

Hey Gary I just downloaded this awesome app today for rf2. I had a question as I was trying to edit the class icons that show up. I spent a couple hours, but could not figure out how to do so. I wanted to replace the GTE icon with a GTLM and add a GTD icon for the GT3 cars. Any help would be awesome!
Hello Tar..
Class icons cannot be easily changed from your end.
You can replace an icon from the dasheditor by opening that dash/leaderboard and finding which widget the icon is embedded in (my side leaderboard has them in both the timing screen widgets).
Right click the icon in the images list and choose replace..find the image you want to change it to and it will update it.
The calling of the icon is done by name within my plugin so adding new icons has to be done by me.
I assign a specific icon by name to an exact class name.
If you have a class that I have not already assigned (hard coded) it will show the RF2 logo instead.
These I can add in the next release if you send me the exact class name ss shown in Simhub and the icon you want to use.
If I replace any icons it will then show this different icon for everybody that uses my leaderboard not just you....

Hello Tar..
Class icons cannot be easily changed from your end.
You can replace an icon from the dasheditor by opening that dash/leaderboard and finding which widget the icon is embedded in (my side leaderboard has them in both the timing screen widgets).
Right click the icon in the images list and choose replace..find the image you want to change it to and it will update it.
The calling of the icon is done by name within my plugin so adding new icons has to be done by me.
I assign a specific icon by name to an exact class name.
If you have a class that I have not already assigned (hard coded) it will show the RF2 logo instead.
These I can add in the next release if you send me the exact class name ss shown in Simhub and the icon you want to use.
If I replace any icons it will then show this different icon for everybody that uses my leaderboard not just you....

Understood. I was planning on creating a broadcast built loosely around IMSA class structures GTD (green icon) for GT3 cars, GTLM (red icon) for GTE cars, and Prototype (black icon).

If it will affect everyone though than I don't think it is a realistic request to ask that those icons get added.

If I assign one of the available icons in the edit widget will that icon be there strictly for that exact place, for example if I place a specific icon for 5th place will it stay that icon no matter what kind of vehicle occupies the space?

Understood. I was planning on creating a broadcast built loosely around IMSA class structures GTD (green icon) for GT3 cars, GTLM (red icon) for GTE cars, and Prototype (black icon).

If it will affect everyone though than I don't think it is a realistic request to ask that those icons get added.

If I assign one of the available icons in the edit widget will that icon be there strictly for that exact place, for example if I place a specific icon for 5th place will it stay that icon no matter what kind of vehicle occupies the space?
Overwriting the formula in the dash editor will indeed make it show the same icon at all times regardless of who/what is in that position.
What are the exact class names for these?
If they are slightly different to what currently exists for gt3 etc I can just add them.
Are they custom car models?

Any other suggestions?

Looks like I have some of the same questions @Tar Heel seems to have.
I was hoping to replace the rF2 logo in the Standings tower with our series logo. I was also hoping to change the GTE class color to a green (Pro class as per WEC) rather than Orange (AM class), since that is what our league is using for the number plates. I was also hoping to adjust the transparency of the Standings tower a bit so that it doesn't entirely block the side of the screen. Unfortunately, although my changes show in teh Editor, they do not show in the actual dashboard once I run it.

The other thing I wanted to ask about was the items already designated as "Overlays" (Battle screen, Fastest Lap, Flags, etc.). How do I get them into OBS? Can I get them into OBS? I don't want to have to use Display Capture if I can avoid it. But using Window Capture only seems to give me a black square in OBS.

Sorry, a LOT of questions as I try to learn how to customize the tools for our specific series. I am loving the tools themselves though. They work great, and look amazing overall. Thanks very much for the effort you have put into building and maintaining them.

EDIT: JUst wanted to add that while we are using WEC format colors this season, we generally follow a very IMSA based format, much like @Tar Heel so I would not be at all opposed to haivng those class colors available for our next season ;)

Overwriting the formula in the dash editor will indeed make it show the same icon at all times regardless of who/what is in that position.
What are the exact class names for these?
If they are slightly different to what currently exists for gt3 etc I can just add them.
Are they custom car models?

Understood that is what I was thinking would be the case.

The class names I created are

GTD= GT3 cars = Green
GTLM= GTE cars = Red
Prototype= LMP2 cars = Black

I was also waiting for the Rieza DLC as I am hoping/expecting the AJR to compete well against the Oreca so that would also be included in the class identification.

No rush to implement this since the Reiza DLC has not been released. I can work on the icons for you and send them your way when the Reiza DLC releases. If you could add them that would be awesome :)

Looks like I have some of the same questions @Tar Heel seems to have.
I was hoping to replace the rF2 logo in the Standings tower with our series logo. I was also hoping to change the GTE class color to a green (Pro class as per WEC) rather than Orange (AM class), since that is what our league is using for the number plates. I was also hoping to adjust the transparency of the Standings tower a bit so that it doesn't entirely block the side of the screen. Unfortunately, although my changes show in teh Editor, they do not show in the actual dashboard once I run it.

The other thing I wanted to ask about was the items already designated as "Overlays" (Battle screen, Fastest Lap, Flags, etc.). How do I get them into OBS? Can I get them into OBS? I don't want to have to use Display Capture if I can avoid it. But using Window Capture only seems to give me a black square in OBS.

Sorry, a LOT of questions as I try to learn how to customize the tools for our specific series. I am loving the tools themselves though. They work great, and look amazing overall. Thanks very much for the effort you have put into building and maintaining them.

EDIT: JUst wanted to add that while we are using WEC format colors this season, we generally follow a very IMSA based format, much like @Tar Heel so I would not be at all opposed to haivng those class colors available for our next season ;)

If you want to change the RF2 logo 'permanently' to your own icon you can simply remove the formula behind the existing icon and simply add your own image.

The 'overlays' can be changed to standard dashboard style by opening them in dash studio, choose dashboard (top right) and unticking 'Overlay Dash...' then saving.
This will then put them into the same list with the other leaderboards and can be used in OBS window capture like the rest.

Understood that is what I was thinking would be the case.

The class names I created are

GTD= GT3 cars = Green
GTLM= GTE cars = Red
Prototype= LMP2 cars = Black

I was also waiting for the Rieza DLC as I am hoping/expecting the AJR to compete well against the Oreca so that would also be included in the class identification.

No rush to implement this since the Reiza DLC has not been released. I can work on the icons for you and send them your way when the Reiza DLC releases. If you could add them that would be awesome :)

Are these the class names reported from the game?

I currently specify these (GT) class names in my code:
else if (carClass == "ES_P2")
{ image = "LMP2_class"; }
else if (carClass == "ES_P3")
{ image = "LMP3_class"; }
else if (carClass == "ES_GTE")
{image = "GTE_class"; }
else if (carClass == "LMP2")
else if (carClass == "LMP3")
else if (carClass == "GTE")
{ image = "GTE_class"; }
else if (carClass == "GT3")
{ image = "GTE_class"; }

so if your classes are called:
"GTD"
"GTLM"
"Prototype"
I can add these with no problems. Just send me the icons you want.

If you want to change the RF2 logo 'permanently' to your own icon you can simply remove the formula behind the existing icon and simply add your own image.

The 'overlays' can be changed to standard dashboard style by opening them in dash studio, choose dashboard (top right) and unticking 'Overlay Dash...' then saving.
This will then put them into the same list with the other leaderboards and can be used in OBS window capture like the rest.

Are these the class names reported from the game?

I currently specify these (GT) class names in my code:
else if (carClass == "ES_P2")
else if (carClass == "ES_P3")
else if (carClass == "ES_GTE")
{image = "GTE_class"; }
else if (carClass == "LMP2")
else if (carClass == "LMP3")
else if (carClass == "GTE")
{ image = "GTE_class"; }
else if (carClass == "GT3")
{ image = "GTE_class"; }

so if your classes are called:
"GTD"
"GTLM"
"Prototype"
I can add these with no problems. Just send me the icons you want.

Awesome! Yeah those are the names of my classes! I'll get those icons to you in the next day or two. I have some boyfriend responsibilities tonight, but I should be free to work on them tomorrow. Thanks for the support I really appreciate it!

Awesome! Yeah those are the names of my classes! I'll get those icons to you in the next day or two. I have some boyfriend responsibilities tonight, but I should be free to work on them tomorrow. Thanks for the support I really appreciate it!
Something you could do so I can test them is to do a short Simhub replay file using all of these 'new class' cars (all classes in one race) so I can see the classnames and make sure they work properly...
Just 60 seconds in the pits will do (or driving..your choice).

Something you could do so I can test them is to do a short Simhub replay file using all of these 'new class' cars (all classes in one race) so I can see the classnames and make sure they work properly...
Just 60 seconds in the pits will do (or driving..your choice).

I'll work on that tomorrow after I get off work

Can you add the WEC classes for AC leaderboard and scrolling please? Icons like "LMP2", "LMP3" or "GTE" are very good. But also "LMP1" and "LMGTE PRO" please. Thanks!!
guia-wec-2018-2019-201846183_3.jpg
guia-wec-2018-2019-201846183_5.jpg
guia-wec-2018-2019-201846183_6.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for this, I've managed to use it today for the first time to stream a race and it's stunning!
Only question is about setting the OBS transparency to "ff008000". I appreciate that it may be a question for OBS and not you, but haven't managed to find anything on google.

I've added a filter on OBS, then gamma key. If I select green, the position triangles appear transparent, as the colour doesn't really match. If I say customer I haven't managed a way to add ff008000, as hex only allows 6 characters. How can I do that?

Cheers!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing