SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen

Apps SimHub - TV Style Side & Scrolling Leaderboards + Timings SideScreen 6.6.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I only saw it in spectator mode (simhub) in normal rfactor2 mode (simhub) it works ok , for me not hugh issue having another session timer also
Yeah..only an issue for spectator mode..I am trying to narrow down what stops it from working.
If I start a server (with me joining as a spectator) with 5 AI it works 75% of the time..with 6 or more AI it stops..if I start with 5 and then add more mid session it keeps going..
So I am trying to figure out if it is how the server is initially started that stops it sending the data out.

Here is another Test of your overlay thx.

Awesome.
Do you not run it in transparency mode?
It will get rid of the black background and the flags/best lap will be 'floating'.

If you send me the class name for these and a logo I can add them to the leaderboards so it does not show the RF2 icon for every player..

I am not sure how to set it transparent..... :( Only a Noobie with this...
When you hover over the top right of the leaderboard/dash you get the icons appear to close it (X) etc...first (left most) icon will 'lock' the location and turn on transparency.
It will also allow you to 'click through' the leaderboard.
Place the leaderboard where you need it then click the icon to lock it there.
To move it again you need to click the icon again to turn off transparency before you can grab it to move it...
Transparency makes it look a LOT better :thumbsup:

Hmmm I tried but i dont see the lock anywhere, the first icon is the circle maybe i missed something or havent done it right...
Apologies..it is not a lock icon..it is the circle..
This toggles transparency but when it is transparent the dash/leaderboard 'locks' into position and cannot be moved until transparency is turned off again (circle icon).
When it is transparent the leaderboard ignores the mouse and you can click windows/buttons behind the leaderboard

A little sneak peek at the next leaderboard to the family:
20180617_212752.jpg
It is a '2nd Screen' leaderboard for RF2 (only). It can be used in multiplayer and by spectator mode streamers..it is not meant to be seen 'on screen' (ie over the driving) but gives a lot more live info on a side monitor..up to 30 drivers on screen at once with a second page for 31-40..it is too much having 40 all on one screen!!!

View attachment 256340
It is a '2nd Screen' leaderboard for RF2 (only). It can be used in multiplayer and by spectator mode streamers..it is not meant to be seen 'on screen' (ie over the driving) but gives a lot more live info on a side monitor..up to 30 drivers on screen at once with a second page for 31-40..it is too much having 40 all on one screen!!!
Hi Gary Looking forward to this

View attachment 256340
Can't wait.....

Awesome.
Do you not run it in transparency mode?
It will get rid of the black background and the flags/best lap will be 'floating'.

If you send me the class name for these and a logo I can add them to the leaderboards so it does not show the RF2 icon for every player..
Hi Gary, just wondering whether you got my PM regarding vehicle class names etc to add to this leaderboard?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%