Simhub shakeit plugin problem on rfactor 2?

Hi,

Wondering if anyone able to get the wheel slide to work ok on rfactor 2 with simhub's shakeit feature

I now have 4 bass shaker,, dialed in independent wheel vibration but can't seem to get wheel slide correctly. Basically what it's feeling like is that it's vibrating none stop, no matter how I adjust the threshold and minimum force. If I do a live output, I see that shakeit is detecting wheel slide even when the car is on a main straight and not in any sliding motion.

Any info on if rfactor2 is sending right signals to simhub

Thanks

Don't use wheel slide on rF2. It seems to be bugged and I haven't been able to tune it to a level where it's useful. I just leave it off now for all the sims actually. I think even in my motion software any traction loss gives a very unwanted feeling of always being on, although it might have actually been Simhub doing it without me realising. Either way, I would turn it off in Simhub. For rF2 specifically.

Upvote 0
Ah shame... .I figured that's the case... I have it off for now and only have wheel vibration with gear change. I believe it's reading a completely wrong signal or interpreting it wrong. With the live view you can see the signal coming on randomly at every given moment. But Thanks for the reply, atleast I now know it's not just me!

Upvote 0
Perhaps it's an incorrect telemetry assignment in Simhub? I can shoot a msg in the Discord, see if Wotever can take a look at it. I'll try running the wheel slip in my motion software, if that's OK to use then it's most likely on Simhub's end and not rF2 specifically.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years