SimHub Porsche 911 GT3 R Dashboard

Apps SimHub Porsche 911 GT3 R Dashboard 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
whitelion22 updated SimHub Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019 Dashboard with a new update entry:

SimHub Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019 Dashboard.

Hello guys, small corrections and news.

Changelog

- Fixed the last sector time.
- Fixed the duration of the "Low fuel" message. Now the duration time of the message is short.
- Add "Air Temp" and "Track Temp" in the bottom of all screens.
- Add a screen when the ABS value is changed.
- Add a screen when the T.C value is changed.
- Add a screen when the Brake Bias value is changed.
- Add a linear gauge for the Throttle (Blue) on the bottom left of all screens....

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi, so I need to know if there is a way to edit the rpm limit for the gear change flashing light for the dash..I tried with the editor but I can't find a way..
the problem is that with every game I used the dash - ac / pc2 / rf2 / iracing - the light on the gear change is constantly flashing even at very low rpm..
thanks

Hi Alessandro.

To change the shiftlight you need to go to Car Settings in SimHub and change the value in Red Line. There you have to write the rpm where the car gear up.

hi, so I need to know if there is a way to edit the rpm limit for the gear change flashing light for the dash..I tried with the editor but I can't find a way..
the problem is that with every game I used the dash - ac / pc2 / rf2 / iracing - the light on the gear change is constantly flashing even at very low rpm..
thanks

Hi Alessandro.

To change the shiftlight you need to go to Car Settings in SimHub and change the value in Red Line. There you have to write the rpm where the car gear up.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 114 13.5%