SimHub Porsche 911 GT3 LMS

Misc SimHub Porsche 911 GT3 LMS 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looks really good cool, is there any chance to add race positions somewhere? I know it doesn't fit the og dash but it makes any HUD not necessary, only thing I use HUD for is to see race position as i use Simhub exclusively and really stick to dashes that have all relevant info like position, BB and tyre temps.

To tell the truth I was thinking about it, today I try, because I think I have to do it all over again, and it is "slightly" less immediate. but today I try. ;)
then i guess i should know what kind of nextion you have

Last edited:
Thank you :) I'm also having a go at building a simhub/nextion screen layout today which I’ll share once done. I’m making a version of the McLaren 720gt3 screen. Hopefully it should be good, seeing as I designed the one in the car... no pressure now!

I have the 4.3” Nextion screen

좋은 아침. 파일을 DashTemplates 폴더에 다운로드
하고 두 번 클릭했습니다. Simhub 대시 스튜디오로 등록 된 경우에도
확인 후 acc가 실행되었지만 포르쉐 마크 화면 만 떠 있습니다.
작동하지 않습니다.
다른 무엇을 설정해야합니까 ??

좋은 아침. 파일을 DashTemplates 폴더에 다운로드
하고 두 번 클릭했습니다. Simhub 대시 스튜디오로 등록 된 경우에도
확인 후 acc가 실행되었지만 포르쉐 마크 화면 만 떠 있습니다.
작동하지 않습니다.
다른 무엇을 설정해야합니까 ??
you must also have the ENSIFERRUM plugins installed in the package:

Hoping someone can help out. Having trouble getting this dashboard to load properly. I've dropped the extracted folder into the simhub/dashboardtemplates folder - but all I am seeing when loaded is the title page with the the intel, Porsche and bosch logos. All my other simhub dashboards are working correctly. Thanks in advance.

I repeat myself:
the dashboard works perfectly only if it is recognized only as ACC Porsche 991 GT3 R2019 vehicle with the ENSIFERRUM plugins, otherwise it obviously remains stuck at the main screen.
I attach the image of the rule that maybe you can change at will
best regards everyone!!

Attachments

• rules.png
    rules.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 170
Thanks for the quick response. That makes it perfectly clear. A suggestion for you: If you could add these parameters as a ‘read me’ into the download file, that would help others looking to benefit from your terrific piece of work.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%