Simhub Overlay - "ACC" - RFactor2 HUD

Misc Simhub Overlay - "ACC" - RFactor2 HUD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hurrada submitted a new resource:

Simhub Overlay - "ACC" - RFactor2 HUD - Simhub, Overlay, 2019, Rfactor2, ACC

In Anlehnung an das HUD von Asetto Corsa Competizione ein SimHUB HUD mit allen Features.

Based on the HUD from Asetto Corsa Competizione, a SimHUB HUD with all features.

----------------------------
Für den vollen Funktionsumfang muss eine komplette Zeit Runde absolviert werden!

For the full range of functions, a complete time round must be completed!
----------------------------

- Race Dash
- Helicorsa Light
- Mini Map
- Leaderboard
- Pitlimiter
- Time Dash
- Tire Screen
- Fuel...

Read more about this resource...

Hurrada updated Simhub Overlay - "ACC" - RFactor2 HUD with a new update entry:

Update 1.1 News Leaderboard

Es wurden noch ein paar Funktionen hinzugefügt.

- Der Pitlimiter zeigt Schaltzeiten an und Warnt bei fast leerem Tank
im ACC Time 3 wird ebenso Pitlimitier sowie Schaltanzeige und leerer Tank farbig dargestellt
- Komplett neues Leaderboard im ACC Style mit mehr Infos und etwas gößer

A few more functions have been added.

- The pit limiter shows switching times and warns when the tank is almost empty

In the ACC Time 3, the pit limit, switching indicator and empty tank are also shown in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey!

Would it be possible to add a new property on the fuel overlay widget, showing the time left until we run out of fuel? (e.g. 10mins)
Most of the races are time-bound and it'd be extremely useful to determine the fuel amount needed for a race.

BTW, at its current state it's the most beatiful and useful overlay i've ever met! Good job! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot! How can I remove the 'yellow arch' in the helicorsa/radar? It shows up even if there's no car behind.

Unfortunately we have to setup RPM range for shifting for each car in Simhub, which is why the gear turns red even before optimum. Hope it gets to read from the game.

@Hurrada I'm fairly new to SimHub so please humour me if this is something really obvious. How do I get the overlay to show in the cockpit? I'm running AMS2 in a borderless window.
Just trying to help. Don't know how much you've set up/done already, so first have you copied the files into your Simhub (SH) installation folder? Then run SH, click New overlay layout (if you haven't created one yet) and select the 'ACC...' overlays you want included, then save it to a your assigned name. Then run AMS2 in windowed mode (and ensure Shared Memory is set to PC2). HUD should appear on your screen. You can also edit the positions, and/or add/remove HUDS to the final layout. You can also click 'Auto' on your Saved Overlay Layout if you want them to load automatically when SH starts. HTH.

@JoelGL - I'd got as far as copying the files into SimHub but was stuck there. Thanks for the help!
Oh, not sure if its also needed to assign the game to one of presets in SH. In SH -> Games, I assigned AMS2AVX.exe to Project Cars icon (in Launcher action - 'Define custom path') and in AMS2 make sure Shared Memory is turned on to PC2.

I'm having an issue with this HUD overlay. When i want to use it, it's not visible in RF2.

I need to show it by tapping ALT + TAB on each element i want to see. When i activate the first, my FPS drops from 200 to 34 and stays there. I dont have this issue in AC.

Anyone knows what to do?

I'm having an issue with this HUD overlay. When i want to use it, it's not visible in RF2.

I need to show it by tapping ALT + TAB on each element i want to see. When i activate the first, my FPS drops from 200 to 34 and stays there. I dont have this issue in AC.

Anyone knows what to do?
Run the game in windowed-borderless mode

I want to make a yellow version of the circular gauges for the RPM in the tachometer like ACC has, and also make the throttle bar green instead of blue, to make the overlay a more faithful re-creation

I am running RF2 in borderless mode but I can not get the overlays to show. I have installed in to the correct directories and saved my layout. Now what?

Edit: nevermind, it's working and looks great!

Last edited:
Thanks again for this great overlay. However I'm facing issues with the ACC Leaderboard 2 on some circuits such as the Nordschleife (official version from Studio397) whereas it's working ok on Spa. On Nordschleife nothing appears in the leaderboard, no IA names or times, just my name.

Thanks
Alex

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%