Resource icon

Apps SimHub - Nextion - Porsche 919 Hybrid 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
drlow submitted a new resource:

SimHub - Nextion - Porsche 919 Hybrid - Porsche 919 template for Nextion 4.3"

This is a Porsche 919 hybrid template for Nextion users.
Nextion screen size : 4.3"

Main page is similar to real.
Other pages are from my imagination, but always inspired by Porsche original template.

View attachment 284266 View attachment 284267 View attachment 284268 View attachment 284269

Work in progress, this is not a definitive version.
Missing some pages like tyre, opponent, laps, ...

Installation:
  • Copy files to SimHub/NextionTemplate directory...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, great template I am impressed, just a few questions, TCF does not work, I guess simhub does not take telemetry right? Neither are the two battery bars, is there telemetry of that? I have tried iracing and corsa assetto

drlow can i ask a question? when i upload to my nextion it will only work with the normal 4.3 hmd template. everytime i try to use 919hybrid template it just stays on the Porsche logo. also has anyone else had this. thankyou

drlow can i ask a question? when i upload to my nextion it will only work with the normal 4.3 hmd template. everytime i try to use 919hybrid template it just stays on the Porsche logo. also has anyone else had this. thankyou
Hi, sorry for late reply. It stays on the Porsche logo until you launch a race.
Did you try to launch a race ?

Hello, great template I am impressed, just a few questions, TCF does not work, I guess simhub does not take telemetry right? Neither are the two battery bars, is there telemetry of that? I have tried iracing and corsa assetto

Hi, Sorry for late reply !
I made this template using Assetto, and TCF was not available. I know that Iracing give much more telemetry but I did not test it.
Feel free to modify if you can :)

Hello, did You have any idea why batery and ers bars wont work with Iracing? It work fine with AC, but wont work with Iracing :/

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%