SimHub Nextion 4.3 Dashboard Super Pack

Misc SimHub Nextion 4.3 Dashboard Super Pack 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
FreeLoader01 submitted a new resource:

SimHub Nextion 4.3 Dashboard Super Pack - Dashboards for Simhub Nextion Display

Hi All,

Proud to share with you some quality Nextion Displays. This pack consists of 6 high quality dashboards for the following cars:
  • Ferrari 488 GT3/GTE
  • Indy Pro 2000
  • Mercedes AMG GT3
  • Chevrolet C8.R
  • Dallara P217
  • Porsche 911 RSR
I've tried to stay as true to the real thing as possible, however some of the elements might be empty due to limited accesibility to telemetry information.

These dashboards have been created mostly with iRacing in mind, however...

Read more about this resource...

FreeLoader01 updated SimHub Nextion 4.3 Dashboard Super Pack with a new update entry:

Additions + Bugfix

Changes made since last release:

PM18/USF2000 Dashboard
  • Increased line thickness on all pages
  • New Pit Limiter pages.
  • Added the logic how the dash behaves. In standstill dash P1 is shown, as soon as you start driving Dash R3 will be shown.
  • This also works with pit limiter on in idle or driving.
  • Increased screen brightness to 100% for driving pages
Ferrari 488GT
  • Fixed the Fonts that were corrupted due to conversion of newer nextion to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

FreeLoader01 updated SimHub Nextion 4.3 Dashboard Super Pack with a new update entry:

Big update - 3 new dashes!

Say hello to three new dashes for the Nextion Display making this pack even more super ;)

• Dallara IR18 Indy Car*
  • Dallara Formula 3
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid

*known limitation

Push 2 Pass data unfortunately is not available at this point of time in the iRacing Telemetry, currently i've programed it in the way that it will indicate when it's engaged. Untill the telemetry data is made available.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, its work only for selected sims? On rfactor2 i tried LMP2 dash but there tyre temps, brake temps, oil and water temps and brakebias dont work.. also engine mapping and TC.

In ACC the 911rsr template goes blank as soon as the race starts but strangely displays before the race starts.
Using the same template in iracing works fine.
Is there something I need to set for it to work in ACC ?

Its a Beatufull Dash Pack. Only what i have many problems ist to upload the right files.
I want play the 911RSR file. when i upload over the nextion editor. dont work. upload the basic file over uploader dont work. show me olny the porsche screen. only in the box i see the red display-

Hello,

Thank you so much for making this display it is really nice. I followed your instructions on setting it up and got it loaded onto my Nextion display, but I can't get it to receive data from iRacing. I am using an Arduino Pro Micro. Is there anything additional with the mapping I need to do, or some special Arduino program? I tried uploading the file onto the display using the Arduino but it always says can't find the display so I uploaded it on to the Nextion using an SD card. But the screen won't receive data. Any thoughts on what could be wrong? I tried power cycling the screen and switching the RX and TX wires around, but still nothing.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years