Resource icon

Misc SimHub iracing style Wheel+Pedals+FFB Meter 2021-06-25

Login or Register an account to download this content
E69_Kyle submitted a new resource:

SimHub overlay Wheel+Pedals+FFB Meter iracing style - SimHub Overlay Rfactor2

iracing Wheel-Pedals & FFB meter dash

To install it, just drop it in the SimHub install folder.

This SimHub overlay was design to rF2 because we don't have a way to see the input and/or FFB level ingame

If other sims provide the needed information, can also be used with them

The whell rotation item in the overlay was developed to use with a Thrustmaster T300 wheel and use the SimHub Thrustmaster plugin to
recover some information about the wheel axis value and the wheel range configure...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, you know if works with Fanatec wheel and pedals on F1 2019?
I don't know because I don't have Fanatec.
In the download there is a "How to" with some hints to try to customize to other brands different from Thrustmaster.
It actually depend if SimHub have the same plugins for Fanatec and other brands like it have for Thrustmaster, which actually I don't know

I don't know because I don't have Fanatec.
In the download there is a "How to" with some hints to try to customize to other brands different from Thrustmaster.
It actually depend if SimHub have the same plugins for Fanatec and other brands like it have for Thrustmaster, which actually I don't know
Thanks for reply, will try,

Hey Kyle, nice work.

Any chance you could add a minimalistic version? One that only has the bars, not the wheel so it can be smaller?

Edit:
Nevermind, borderless window mode is required by Simhub, so it cannot be used for actual racing where you should be using exclusive fullscreen with fullscreen optimizations disabled to reduce inputlag. Since the overlay can only be used in testing anyway I no longer care about its size.

Last edited:
@E69_Kyle just downloaded this but its just showing as an empty black box in game. Have you tried it recently? Curious if it needs an update.
Hey buddy, I have deleted all the resources needed by the dash and the dash it self and reinstalled again and it works fine for me.
I don't know what could be happening in your simhub to not show the dash correctly.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years