Resource icon

Misc SIMHUB - Fuel to finish 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dani Vázquez submitted a new resource:

SIMHUB - Fuel to finish - SIMHUB - Fuel to finish

I would like to share a HUB that I have created to know the fuel we need to finish the race.

The hub is made for rFactor 2, I don't know if it works in other games.

- It works both if the race is laps, on time, or both (if the race is configured on time and laps, it ends when one of the two is met).

- If the race is laps, it has been configured to calculate half a lap more than necessary for safety, and...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wont operate in AMS2 ... Sim Hub doesnt seem to track Fuel properly ?? in most Sims, IMPERIAL setting still gets LITRES in certain cars, and AMS2 shos fuel levels in the setup in Litres only ! I use AC, AMS1 AMS2 Rfactor 2(giving up on this one). Pretty frustrating running out of fuel in all situations. Even setting up REMINDER in SIM HUB EVENTS deosnt seem to work. Kinda critical knowing Fuel levels. Even certain cars dont have the fuel levels on the dash .... what is solution ?

Last edited:
In the formula you can replace the GarySwallow property with a new default Simhub 9.1 property. Tested it and the values are the same, from 0.0 to 1.0.

Code:
OLD
[GarySwallowDataPlugin.Player.LapDistance]

NEW
drivertrackpositionpercent(getopponentleaderboardposition_aheadbehind(0))

The GarySwallow property I mentioned is a small correction to the code. It makes the fuel advise a bit more accurate; within one lap. But if you're a casual driver then you're fine without it as well.

But if you want, edit the .djson file (with any text editor) in the Simhub/Dashtemplates/FTF3 folder. Just search for the OLD and replace with the NEW text I mentioned.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing