Simhub Ferrari racing series dashboard collection

Apps Simhub Ferrari racing series dashboard collection 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
alexander somers submitted a new resource:

Simhub Ferrari racing series dashboard collection - dashboards for the most famous ferrari race cars vintage and contemporary

a collection of dashboards for the famous Simhub software. These dashboards have been made with love for detail and the cars. They are my current favorites but more will follow. it is focused at AC but can be used with Project cars for other models if you wish.

included: Ferrari 312 T and 643 Formula 1 cars, 599XX EVO and 458 Challenge EVO.

more details and updates to follow

Read more about this resource...

I was in my way to make the 458 challenge ! But you nailed it ! No need to do it now :D:thumbsup:

Thanks mate! The rpm dial took a lot of time and effort. Any chance you could create a scalable one?
Next up is the original 599xx dash based on the challenge, or is it the other way around. Pictures are very hard to find but I did in the end. Are you o.k with the 599xx evo version in the pack being based on your base version? I was simply picking up where you left it I suppose.
The CST is now showing correctly and also lights up when there is wheel spin. I just wish AC would improve their API with more data from the game like temps and pressures.

Thanks mate! The rpm dial took a lot of time and effort. Any chance you could create a scalable one?
Next up is the original 599xx dash based on the challenge, or is it the other way around. Pictures are very hard to find but I did in the end. Are you o.k with the 599xx evo version in the pack being based on your base version? I was simply picking up where you left it I suppose.
The CST is now showing correctly and also lights up when there is wheel spin. I just wish AC would improve their API with more data from the game like temps and pressures.
The universal scalability is on its way, but I have lot of rework to get it universal,

Since the last version there is a way however, put it in a widget, drop the widget in your dash and here you can scale the whole thing using the scale property, but take care the downside is that scaling can affect quality of the render

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back