SimHub - Ferrari 488 Dash Tuned for iRacing

Apps SimHub - Ferrari 488 Dash Tuned for iRacing 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bobby Childs Jr submitted a new resource:

SimHub - Ferrari 488 Dash Tuned for iRacing - Works with both the GTE and GT3

Dash originally by David Meek (Meekstaa), I began making some changes for information I like to be able to see in a race; I then watched Nicki Thiim's ACC car comparison video, and felt some other tweaks may be in order as well. Pit management comes up automatically when in pit lane, an overboost warning has been added, as well as a launch control and a few other pieces of eye candy. This version comes with graphical LEDs for those of us without Arduino, and uses the ShakeIt plugin to...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome Dash I really enjoy it!!
But can you pls explain how to make this ShakeIt plugin work for the LED lights?
I don't have any of these [ShakeItPlugin.*] properties listed and therefore my LED "slip" lights are always on even though I have all the plugins enabled in SimHub settings :(

Awesome Dash I really enjoy it!!
But can you pls explain how to make this ShakeIt plugin work for the LED lights?
I don't have any of these [ShakeItPlugin.*] properties listed and therefore my LED "slip" lights are always on even though I have all the plugins enabled in SimHub settings :(
Would also like to know this

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years