Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Thank you very much for the fast response! Now it's starting as it should, but RaceRoom still not working... Can you please take a look at it? I noticed the "Rfactor1Reader.dll" file in the SimHub folder... It means will work with rFactor 1/AMS, or is it working already? Thank you very much! ;)

Hi! Thank you very much for the fast response! Now it's starting as it should, but RaceRoom still not working... Can you please take a look at it? I noticed the "Rfactor1Reader.dll" file in the SimHub folder... It means will work with rFactor 1/AMS, or is it working already? Thank you very much! ;)

Yep Rfactor is in progress but It's in suspended now, I'm working hard on shakeit and i did not have enough time for both :D.
Hum raceroom, yes I've not tried to fix it I'll look asap ;), If i've correctly understood api have change recently ?

Yep Rfactor is in progress but It's in suspended now, I'm working hard on shakeit and i did not have enough time for both :D.
Hum raceroom, yes I've not tried to fix it I'll look asap ;), If i've correctly understood api have change recently ?
Probably yes... I'm using your brilliant software only 1-2 month ago, for me it was never working with raceroom... there was a big update for raceroom in november btw...

Wotever, fantastic software. Been mucking around with Nextion templates. Just realised for Dirt Rally, the rpm is 10 times less than it should, ie. 1000 rpm is showing as 100 rpm in Dirt Rally.

iRacing, Project CARS and Assetto Corsa are fine.

Anybody knows why every time I start SimHub I need to reasign my buttons?
I'm using additional buttons. Thanks

Just to understand correcly, you are losing your "input mappings" changes ? Do you have something in log file after exiting simhub ? Settings are saved at exit, if something goes wrong you could lose your settings indeed.

Just to understand correcly, you are losing your "input mappings" changes ? Do you have something in log file after exiting simhub ? Settings are saved at exit, if something goes wrong you could lose your settings indeed.
On log file there is no error message.
When I start SimHub, the button press are detected but it does nothing. When I go to the Input Mappings it shows the mapping. All I do is reasign the button to work again.
On Exit the log does not any error message.

Other thing I just found is the Log screen repeats same hour for evey record, but on the log file the time stamp fine.

One strange behavior when pressing the button repeated times, if I type anything on keyboard, the key gets 'locked' sending repeated key strokes to PC. I have to disconnect my kb and reconnect again. Thanks.

Hi firstly great job and Secondly I am a newbie but familiar with Arduino but still learning.
I have a problem with the TM1638 module (running on a Nano)
The rev LEDS will increase to max revs then stay lit even if I get out of the game - when compiling the script I had an error on line 683 "screen->setLED(TM1638_COLOR_NONE, 0);" usually if the variable is correct it displays in green but it shows in black - indicating not recognised by the compiler. The script is the same in 4.00.6 revision. My assumption was this was the line that turned the LEDs off as the revs reduce.
I changed the line to "screen->setLED(TM1638_COLOR_RED+TM1638_COLOR_GREEN, 0);" which the compiler was happy with but no change to the LED operation. Now the first LED flashs orange and all other LEDS stay RED.
Then, I changed the line to "screen->setLED(TM1638_COLOR_RED+TM1638_COLOR_GREEN, i);" ( is the counter variable (1-8)) now all LEDs stay RED but as I rev up and down the first 5 LEDs change to green and back to red as I reduce the revs.
This problem is not a game telemetry problem as I tried a number of games and if I load a Project Cars connector script the TM1638 works perfectly.
When I change the variable TM1638_SWAPLEDCOLORS=1 all LEDS are RED and only the last 3 LEDS flash. I know I am close if I can find where all 8 rev leds are turned on at the start I may be able to get it to work?????
A second item I have is how do you enable a second Arduino Nano with a MAX7210 module at the same time? I tried enabling multiple USBs etc, when I tell the TM1638 Nano it also has a MAX7219 the time appears on both modules but only module increments the time. I really don't want to link them in daisy chain because the MAX 7219 is actually mounted in the front face behind the G27 wheel. So I prefer to have 2 modules running, SIM HUB will not run a second instance.
I never had any success with the Fergo connectors (http://fergotech.net/diy-shift-lights-and-dashboard/)
Thanks in advance

Hi firstly great job and Secondly I am a newbie but familiar with Arduino but still learning.
I have a problem with the TM1638 module (running on a Nano)
The rev LEDS will increase to max revs then stay lit even if I get out of the game - when compiling the script I had an error on line 683 "screen->setLED(TM1638_COLOR_NONE, 0);" usually if the variable is correct it displays in green but it shows in black - indicating not recognised by the compiler. The script is the same in 4.00.6 revision. My assumption was this was the line that turned the LEDs off as the revs reduce.
I changed the line to "screen->setLED(TM1638_COLOR_RED+TM1638_COLOR_GREEN, 0);" which the compiler was happy with but no change to the LED operation. Now the first LED flashs orange and all other LEDS stay RED.
Then, I changed the line to "screen->setLED(TM1638_COLOR_RED+TM1638_COLOR_GREEN, i);" ( is the counter variable (1-8)) now all LEDs stay RED but as I rev up and down the first 5 LEDs change to green and back to red as I reduce the revs.
This problem is not a game telemetry problem as I tried a number of games and if I load a Project Cars connector script the TM1638 works perfectly.
When I change the variable TM1638_SWAPLEDCOLORS=1 all LEDS are RED and only the last 3 LEDS flash. I know I am close if I can find where all 8 rev leds are turned on at the start I may be able to get it to work?????
A second item I have is how do you enable a second Arduino Nano with a MAX7210 module at the same time? I tried enabling multiple USBs etc, when I tell the TM1638 Nano it also has a MAX7219 the time appears on both modules but only module increments the time. I really don't want to link them in daisy chain because the MAX 7219 is actually mounted in the front face behind the G27 wheel. So I prefer to have 2 modules running, SIM HUB will not run a second instance.
I never had any success with the Fergo connectors (http://fergotech.net/diy-shift-lights-and-dashboard/)
Thanks in advance

Concerning the REVS, It's strange, could you try with older Arduino IDE version (I still use 1.6.3) ? Sketch should compile out of box. (Here my own ready to use 1.6.3 with libraries preinstalled: https://www.mediafire.com/?adczk0rrhq91c9c). If the display is ok it looks like an hardware failure :(. Have you tried to reduce serial speed ?

To use two USB you have three steps
  • First upload sketch on each devices with a distinct name
  • Add the devices in the multiple usb settings and set the options for each (you should set one module for each), the sofware options are not meant to replace sketch setup, it allows to "map" the screen even if the device is not connected.
    upload_2017-2-20_7-43-0.png
  • Enable multiple usb and click apply
The two devices should now act as a big one, so first module is on your first arduino and the second on the second arduino.

Here a video with 3 devices running on the same simhub instance :

If something goes wrong (flickering, disconnect...) try to reduce the serial speed,and update your usb drivers if you do not have an official FTDI chip (see the drivers and tuning instructions available in my package, it's critical for high speed and stability)

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-20_7-42-31.png
    upload_2017-2-20_7-42-31.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 526
Hey man this is amazing and I didnt really know about it till now. So I was kinda already on another path and IM wondering if you can help. I figure maybe you are the person to ask or you have some software you have created to do kinda what im looking for. So I had already planned to have multiple android devices on my Rig. An 8 in tablet 6.5 inch phone and another 4in phone. I was going to use all these android devices as like standalone button boxes/ touchscreen displays. So My smalles screen of 4 in was going to be a gear amd shift light. My next size for data i need or buttons and my third biggest screen for loads of data or buttons. Any suggestions on how to go about it as far as software side etc?? Ive been doing some research and I guess each device could run something different, but if u know of the best software or any ideas that would be great. I play Iracing and assetto corsa mainly, with a few flight sims etc thrown in the mix. Thanks man!

is it possible to ad rotary encoders to the arduino and make them work(with in the arduino sketch?
find how to connect the encoders to the arduino but how to get them to work for game (mainly rfactor) so building my wheel and waiting for your rfactor plugin.
but a great job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 270 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 4 years