Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am using a board very similar with 8 leds but they are all red, when i rev to the limiter in iracing only 5 work which represents only half the rev range.

complete noob at this but is there anything i can change in the coding to get all 8 to work?

First of all, thanks @Wotever for your excellent work!

Secondly i have a question. I'd like to tweak the ATS/ETS2 dash, but i have no idea where to start, so i thought i'd give some (simple?) examples of what i'd like to achieve and hope that someone could point me in the right direction.

I'd like to disable the rev-leds and instead have them do a few other things.

• Assign the led furthest to the left to indicate the left blinker and vice versa for the right blinker.
  • Assign a led to indicate when the parking brake is on.
  • Assign a led to indicate when the fuel level drops to a certain level. The ingame warning level for low fuel would do just fine.

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: I should probably add that i'm using a TM1638 display.

Last edited:
Hey, first of all, thanks for this amazing MOD.
I'm trying to use a LCD with a 74HC595. Since I don't have a I2C chip, I'm changing the code to make it work.
I'm having problem with the serial data sent to arduino, when I send to LCD it shows weird stuff.
Could you help me figure out how to make it to work?

Nevermind... I just bought a I2C serial converter. Thanks.

Last edited:
@cai_mkf I might be stating the obvious here, but you did copy the ets2-telemetry.dll file to your ATS installation directory as well didn't you? (there's a HowTo.txt in the ...\HubPackage\GamePlugins\EuroTruckSimulator2 directory)

changed the hardwaresetting of the codemasters game,but can't connect when the game start ,anyone has the same problem?
by the way, this is the best dash simulation software i have used!you are great!

Last edited:
for those who can't get dirt rally working in simhub by pointing game to drt.exe file, i finelly got mines to work by right clicking dirt rallys desktop shortcut Goto Properties copy your URL-> steam://rungameid/**** and use that link to the game and not the drt.exe i'm still working on F1/Raceroom

for those who can't get dirt rally working in simhub by pointing game to drt.exe file, i finelly got mines to work by right clicking dirt rallys desktop shortcut Goto Properties copy your URL-> steam://rungameid/**** and use that link to the game and not the drt.exe i'm still working on F1/Raceroom
i'd like to try the way you metioned

just did an Arduino Nano setup with a 1638, followed the instructions in this video (
) inputed everything, verified the sketch, uploaded to the nano. Activated the desired game (Pcars 2 or Codemasters) then starting the game. The LED board is only displaying the time and nothing else. Any suggestions?

Racing hub is also saying that the game is disconnected

Last edited:
just did an Arduino Nano setup with a 1638, followed the instructions in this video (
) inputed everything, verified the sketch, uploaded to the nano. Activated the desired game (Pcars 2 or Codemasters) then starting the game. The LED board is only displaying the time and nothing else. Any suggestions?

Racing hub is also saying that the game is disconnected
are you sure "Simhub" tells you "Game connected" at the top?
Because time is only displayed in idle mode.

are you sure "Simhub" tells you "Game connected" at the top?
Because time is only displayed in idle mode.

yeah it says "disconnected" at the top and when I begin racing, nothing happens

EDIT!

I just got Project Cars working, you have to have "shared memory" enabled in the visual/hardware settings ingame. this worked perfectly with the setup. I still cant seem to get F1 2016 working with it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back