Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you tell me the current game mode car and track ? This looks to be a bug in game data, I really can't see any other reasons for now ( I've played to dirt rally 2 all this evening with no troubles (free mode, classic rally)

It's the steam release ? I know there was some "press releases" around, maybe telemetry was still not finished ?
Any car, any track the same results. No Gear and Speed information available. RPM leds are working well, Fuel amount is counting... My idea was may CM use different xml tags, but if you say your version show all the information, i have no clue :(

My game is Steam version too, Deluxe Edition.

Any car, any track the same results. No Gear and Speed information available. RPM leds are working well, Fuel amount is counting... My idea was may CM use different xml tags, but if you say your version show all the information, i have no clue :(

My game is Steam version too, Deluxe Edition.
Same as mine, however something is tickling me, as data is flowing in theory gear can't be blank, but correct me if 'im wrong it's your case here ?
Could you send me your arduino display settings ? it's the following file : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData\Common\SerialDashPlugin.json , i would like to see if the issue is not somehow on this side (even if it works with other games)

Same as mine, however something is tickling me, as data is flowing in theory gear can't be blank, but correct me if 'im wrong it's your case here ?
Could you send me your arduino display settings ? it's the following file : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData\Common\SerialDashPlugin.json , i would like to see if the issue is not somehow on this side (even if it works with other games)
Yes, of course! Here is the content of the file.
Thanks for your Help!

Yes, of course! Here is the content of the file.
Thanks for your Help!
Hum I think I got it,

You have restricted the gear/speed screen to many games, but dirt rally 2.0 is not enabled on it :
upload_2019-2-26_22-8-4.png

Hi Wotever, I hope all is well. I built a dashboard a few months ago for rF2 that includes a leaderboard and a map. Everything works fine but now I want to display in the leaderboard when another driver is in the pits. I got it working to display when I am in the pits but I have not been able to have that for all the drivers in the leaderboard. Can you please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for your help. Juan

Hi Wotever, I hope all is well. I built a dashboard a few months ago for rF2 that includes a leaderboard and a map. Everything works fine but now I want to display in the leaderboard when another driver is in the pits. I got it working to display when I am in the pits but I have not been able to have that for all the drivers in the leaderboard. Can you please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for your help. Juan
I'm affraid it's not possible yet :(

with that sketch I have all the pins free except TX and RX to use with nextion?

if you don't enable buttons and leds in the sketch, that's it ;)

hello I would like to donate to have a license, I have no paypal has a friend who will do it for me, he will give me the license then, can I do so? sorry for my bad english.

and these three components can work with an arduino nano atmega328P?

€ 0,59 16%de DESCUENTO | 8 canal WS2812 WS2812B WS 2811 5050 RGB lámpara LED Panel 5 V 8 bits Rainbow LED preciso
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b7sThGnX
€ 2,66 | 1 Unidades MAX7219 matriz para el módulo de control MCU drive LED módulo de pantalla módulo # Hbm0316
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/hdHLg0Z
€ 1,01 7%de DESCUENTO | Módulo de Control de pantalla de tubo Digital MAX7219 CWG de 8 dígitos rojo tres IO para Arduino
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/DglmkxX

bonjour,
je vous envoi juste ce petit mot pour vous féliciter et vous remercier pour votre super boulot.
Il n’y a que trois jours que je l’ai, j’ai déjà un peu bidouillé et le résultat et plutôt encourageant.
Je voulais vous remercier avant, peut être, d’avoir besoin de vos lumières.
J’ai fait un don pour votre excellent travail.
Amicalement.
Christian

Hi Wotever!
I've got the last licensed version installed on my comp, every time i click on Car settings. game is not responding and i have to terminate it ... Doesn't matter game is running or not in the bacground.
Only Car settings has this issue! Should i remove a config file or whatever to reset car settings and let the application load Car Settings window?
Thanks, Mesa

pqT8WlT.jpg

and these three components can work with an arduino nano atmega328P?

€ 0,59 16%de DESCUENTO | 8 canal WS2812 WS2812B WS 2811 5050 RGB lámpara LED Panel 5 V 8 bits Rainbow LED preciso
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b7sThGnX
€ 2,66 | 1 Unidades MAX7219 matriz para el módulo de control MCU drive LED módulo de pantalla módulo # Hbm0316
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/hdHLg0Z
€ 1,01 7%de DESCUENTO | Módulo de Control de pantalla de tubo Digital MAX7219 CWG de 8 dígitos rojo tres IO para Arduino
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/DglmkxX
Looks perfect !

Hi Wotever!
I've got the last licensed version installed on my comp, every time i click on Car settings. game is not responding and i have to terminate it ... Doesn't matter game is running or not in the bacground.
Only Car settings has this issue! Should i remove a config file or whatever to reset car settings and let the application load Car Settings window?
Thanks, Mesa

pqT8WlT.jpg
Hi ! Could you send me the log files ? They are available in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs
In the wait as these settings are mostly related to car settings could you try to rename the following file : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData\C:\Users\guilbertni\Dropbox\AC\Main\SimHub\bin\Debug\PluginsData\CodemastersDirtRally2\CarManagerSettings.json so it gets regenerated.

If it solves it could you send me the original file (previously renamed) too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back