Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you send me the log files after it happens ? I did not had any similar reports yet, but the log file should give some additionnal responses (log files are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\logs)
I just wanted to "create" a few new log files with the error...and guess what... With Simhub 6.7.0 and ACC 0.4.1 as well as newest R3E it didn't occur again. No idea what fixed it, but for now I am a happy bunny. ;-)
If it happens again I'll let you know. Sorry for the confusion.

@Wotever Is there a list of possible ncalc functions like "InputStatus"?

Input status is the most "sneaky" as it self appears when using a control, but everything else can be seen here (and you have access to this list everywhere where you can create a ncalc using "insert property" button) :

upload_2018-12-18_15-50-48.png

Input status is the most "sneaky" as it self appears when using a control, but everything else can be seen here (and you have access to this list everywhere where you can create a ncalc using "insert property" button) :

Many thanks! I've seen the list but I was thinking there was more because of the sneaky InputStatus.

@Wotever here you go. ACC 0.4.1, 911GT3 template, crashed Simhub, freeze Nextion
https://webmail.freenet.de/Cloud/?s...798b50ef254ecc1afef44208c071aa062e0d2aae274cd
Hum, interresting, i can see the same pattern in both logs, when trying to exit it get stuck on arduino plugin closing, I guess it's where it get stuck, since you don't use arduino could you try to disable it and tell me if it stops happening ?
upload_2018-12-18_18-43-19.png

I will check on my end if i can find a reason for this dead lock, if this theory is correct, nextion and arduino are bound on a few things due to serial port usage and leds settings sharing and it may be related to this.

@Wotever thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it keeps crashing with ACC and R3E. Same as before.
Do you have the latest log to see if there is the same pattern ? Eventually could you enable the debug mode (in simhub main settings) and grab a fresh log ? With a little luck it will give more clues about what is happening.
Sorry for this ping-pong, currently I have really no info about what could be happening, and it makes investigations really hard.

Do you have the latest log to see if there is the same pattern ? Eventually could you enable the debug mode (in simhub main settings) and grab a fresh log ? With a little luck it will give more clues about what is happening.
Sorry for this ping-pong, currently I have really no info about what could be happening, and it makes investigations really hard.
Sure, I can do that. No worries. In contrary I am glad you keep looking into this! Will report back with a new log file in due time. :)

Hi @Wotever Have been quietly enjoying Simhub for a long time now. I'm not sure if it has already been raised or is currently on your radar but the 'Wheel Slide' 'Brake Lockup' and 'Acceleration Slide' settings don't seem to be working as they should with some cars in Rfactor 2 recently. It used to just be some of the open wheelers where I had the issue but it has recently happened with the GT3s now as well (just tested Mercedes and Mclaren GT3's) I no longer get vibration when I lose traction, it is just sort of always on, it is still modulating somewhat but I think it is just vibrating based on the tires rolling? similar to the road texture setting you have recently added. Not sure if the cars have been updated and the telemetry output is different after the update or if it is related to changes you have made in Simhub updates or something else entirely??

I was also wondering about the new GForce settings, are these for tightening/loosening seatbelt to simulate G Forces? If so is there a project build for this or something I have missed? (would love to put something like that together).

Hi @Wotever Have been quietly enjoying Simhub for a long time now. I'm not sure if it has already been raised or is currently on your radar but the 'Wheel Slide' 'Brake Lockup' and 'Acceleration Slide' settings don't seem to be working as they should with some cars in Rfactor 2 recently. It used to just be some of the open wheelers where I had the issue but it has recently happened with the GT3s now as well (just tested Mercedes and Mclaren GT3's) I no longer get vibration when I lose traction, it is just sort of always on, it is still modulating somewhat but I think it is just vibrating based on the tires rolling? similar to the road texture setting you have recently added. Not sure if the cars have been updated and the telemetry output is different after the update or if it is related to changes you have made in Simhub updates or something else entirely??

I was also wondering about the new GForce settings, are these for tightening/loosening seatbelt to simulate G Forces? If so is there a project build for this or something I have missed? (would love to put something like that together).
Hi ! I updated recently simhub to address this issue, indeed some rf2 cars are not giving grip data, I added a workaround with tyre wear, it's way less precise but it's better than an earth-quake :D . What version of simhub are you running ? This fix has been available for a few weeks now. I will double check as this fix was a little hard to make. Detecting telemetry "aberrations" is not really straight forward

About g-forces, no no it's a regular effect like any other, it allows you to feel how strong you are accelerating/breaking, seen from the driver point of view. It could be indeed the base of a seatbelt effect but I'm not here yet :D (even if I'm slowly , really slowly, preparing the terrain for motion :D)

I have 2 puzzles when it comes to creating something in the dash studio and I don't know where else I can find out the answer.
Firstly, does anyone know a way of making something toggle on and off for separate periods of time e.g. having something visible for 30 seconds and not visible for 10?
Secondly, is there an efficient way of counting the total number of drivers in a class?

I have 2 puzzles when it comes to creating something in the dash studio and I don't know where else I can find out the answer.
Firstly, does anyone know a way of making something toggle on and off for separate periods of time e.g. having something visible for 30 seconds and not visible for 10?
Secondly, is there an efficient way of counting the total number of drivers in a class?
I'm affraid it's not possible out of the box, the blink function or property toggle on/off for the same time.

However a little math trick using js engine would work:
return (new Date()).getTime() % 40000 < 30000
upload_2018-12-19_23-34-35.png

For the drivers there is now a property DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PlayerClassOpponentsCount which allows to retrieve how many cars are in your own class. More complex uses cases are not possible as ncalc is more a formula engine intended to combine and make simple calculations with existing data. It's not really a scripting language allowing so complex things (performances would suffer), this is where the plugin SDK fills the gap and allows to access and process data in a more complete way.

I'm affraid it's not possible out of the box, the blink function or property toggle on/off for the same time.

However a little math trick using js engine would work:
return (new Date()).getTime() % 40000 < 30000
View attachment 282185

For the drivers there is now a property DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.PlayerClassOpponentsCount which allows to retrieve how many cars are in your own class. More complex uses cases are not possible as ncalc is more a formula engine intended to combine and make simple calculations with existing data. It's not really a scripting language allowing so complex things (performances would suffer), this is where the plugin SDK fills the gap and allows to access and process data in a more complete way.
Thank you! I have a long and quirky work around for the class thing but the first one was the main thing I needed solving.

hi, is there a way to force the overlay on top as its now behind iracing in full screen (as of the last update), if i run in windowed mode its on top but my 3 screen res is messed up?
thanks and great app, btw

hi, is there a way to force the overlay on top as its now behind iracing in full screen (as of the last update), if i run in windowed mode its on top but my 3 screen res is messed up?
thanks and great app, btw
Hi ! No i'm affraid it's mandatory to configure the game in borderless or windowed, if the game is configured in fullscreen mode it's impossible to show one or more windows above it. You can find the overlay documentation here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Dash-Studio-Overlays

Hi. Thanks for this excellent software and support.
I'm going to take my first dive into making my own wind simulator. And I was wondering if SimHub supports WIFI with the Arduino boards? If so, any recommendation to which board specifically? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back