Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wotever: Unfortunately i've still the issue after updated to version 6.7.0.
@H.Guedes: Thanks for your reply. But uploading with boost gauge config wasn't successfull in my case :(

sorry to ear that mate. tested 5 minutes ago in another new clone arduino nano and same "unrecognised". just compiled and uploaded and voila. Connected at first try.

maybe your arduino have some problem. what chip use? ch340?

sorry to ear that mate. tested 5 minutes ago in another new clone arduino nano and same "unrecognised". just compiled and uploaded and voila. Connected at first try.

maybe your arduino have some problem. what chip use? ch340?
It really looks like indeed, but the really strange point is that upload works (which use serial port) while when talking with simhub it seems to be totally deaf. I've added some debug logs in the latest version to be able to see exactly where it stops to respond (if even it starts). I admit it's a bit the trial and error mode on this issue :D.

Hey, has there already been the question of turn-light support for the dashes in BeamNG? That would honestly be absolutely insanely great because they work for ETS/ATS but I couldn't for the love of it find a way to make e.g. the BMW F30 dash turnlights work in BeamNG.
Other than that, lovely program. Already purchased a license for it a few weeks ago. Love it!

It really looks like indeed, but the really strange point is that upload works (which use serial port) while when talking with simhub it seems to be totally deaf. I've added some debug logs in the latest version to be able to see exactly where it stops to respond (if even it starts). I admit it's a bit the trial and error mode on this issue :D.

it's strange. mine do the same when they are brand new. "Connecting -> hello -> unrecognized". After the first upload, they connect normally.

@Wotever
@H.Guedes
I don't know what to say, my friends. For testing i've got an original nano v3 from a friend and it works. Now i have to buy one of these. Thank you for all the support!!!
@H.Guedes : Yes I think it is a ch340, because it's displayed on the computer. On the chip itself there is no labeling, just blank chip.
Anyway, i will buy me an original one and it should run with that.
Good evening everybody :):):):):)

@Wotever
@H.Guedes
I don't know what to say, my friends. For testing i've got an original nano v3 from a friend and it works. Now i have to buy one of these. Thank you for all the support!!!
@H.Guedes : Yes I think it is a ch340, because it's displayed on the computer. On the chip itself there is no labeling, just blank chip.
Anyway, i will buy me an original one and it should run with that.
Good evening everybody :):):):):)
Happy to hear it :D I don't like unsolved issues and this one was making me lose my mind :D

Hi chaps,

not sure this was reported before or it is just on my setup, but since a few simhub releases my nextion always locks up simhub after some minutes of gaming. The display freezes, the software is unresponsive. Further gaming hardly possible as I experience FPS "hiccups" from the time the display freezes.

Didn't change my setup in this period of time. Not sure a hardware problem can be ruled out, but I think it is unlikely.

So maybe a newly surfaced problem with nextions and simhub?
Anybody experienced this?

Hi chaps,

not sure this was reported before or it is just on my setup, but since a few simhub releases my nextion always locks up simhub after some minutes of gaming. The display freezes, the software is unresponsive. Further gaming hardly possible as I experience FPS "hiccups" from the time the display freezes.

Didn't change my setup in this period of time. Not sure a hardware problem can be ruled out, but I think it is unlikely.

So maybe a newly surfaced problem with nextions and simhub?
Anybody experienced this?
Could you send me the log files after it happens ? I did not had any similar reports yet, but the log file should give some additionnal responses (log files are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\logs)

Could you send me the log files after it happens ? I did not had any similar reports yet, but the log file should give some additionnal responses (log files are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\logs)
Cheers mate. Will retrieve the log file from my gaming rig later today and upload it here. Stay tuned. :)

Je viens d'installer le logiciel , un grand Merci au developpeur pour tout se travail .
J'ai testé le hub sur une tablette ( assetto corsa ) ca marche nikel via le wifi , par contre j'ai pas reussi à le faire fonctionner via cable USB sans passer par Wifi
Je vois le mode USBD480 activé , ,est-ce quelqu'un sait si c'est possible de récupérer la télémetrie via USB ?
Merci pour votre aide

I just installed the software, a big thank you to the developer for all this work.
I tested the hub on a tablet (assetto corsa) it works nice via wifi, for cons I have not managed to operate it via USB cable without going through Wifi
I see the USBD480 mode enabled, does anyone know if it is possible to retrieve the telemetry via USB cable ?
Thanks for your help

Je viens d'installer le logiciel , un grand Merci au developpeur pour tout se travail .
J'ai testé le hub sur une tablette ( assetto corsa ) ca marche nikel via le wifi , par contre j'ai pas reussi à le faire fonctionner via cable USB sans passer par Wifi
Je vois le mode USBD480 activé , ,est-ce quelqu'un sait si c'est possible de récupérer la télémetrie via USB ?
Merci pour votre aide

Ca n'est pas possible directement, dans la mesure où Simhub utilise le navigateur, cela passe forcément par le réseau. Il y a peut être moyen de contourner par du partage de connexion ou ce type de choses, mais c'est rarement dispo sur les tablettes.

PS : l'usbd480 est un type d'écran spécifique, cela n'est pas du tout lié aux téléphones/tablettes :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back