Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.6.5 - Iracing Cat and mouse (again)

Hi !

Little hotfix following yet again the iracing update

- When using the new cars IRacing session data was sometimes corrupted preventing the game to be seen as connected. The corrupted data is now filtered out. I'm not sure it will cover all "crap" data cases, do not hesitate to notify me if it doesn't (and which car in use). I will write to IRacing team to get this solved from root.

- Added a workaround to Iracing Session data updated by Iracing without updating the "change...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ok tried another car, its the new F3 thats not working with it. take it this is an iracing issue?
Just pushed an update about this, I tested with the F3 and iracing is emitting "crap data", i've been able to filter it out, but to be sure it get's solved for good it requires a fix from iracing devs.

Edit : My post on IR forums if you want to get updated : http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3625781.page

Last edited:
Hi. I will today move from laptop to new pc. Where are user settings and dash settings files saved? I want to just copy them not to set all from skratch. Thanks for reply.

Hi. I will today move from laptop to new pc. Where are user settings and dash settings files saved? I want to just copy them not to set all from skratch. Thanks for reply.
Hi ! You can copy the whole simhub directory (in program files) then reinstall simhub over it

The app is growing on me but I don't have a lot time to race or try new things with SimHub.

Soo here is the question. Because my Z1dash subscription ended (but still works and has a bit to much functions I don't use) and the function to build my own dashs in SimHub (killing two flies with one stone...).
I'm looking for one specific thing. 'Add fuel to end the race'. I have this mapped in z1dash to a button on my box and it calculates how much fuel is needed when pitting to get to the end of the race (+ some extra). By pressing the button iRacing takes this value and puts it into the fuel black box.

I think the calculation can already be done. But can SimHub give the calculated value to iRacing with the press of a button from my buttonbox?

The app is growing on me but I don't have a lot time to race or try new things with SimHub.

Soo here is the question. Because my Z1dash subscription ended (but still works and has a bit to much functions I don't use) and the function to build my own dashs in SimHub (killing two flies with one stone...).
I'm looking for one specific thing. 'Add fuel to end the race'. I have this mapped in z1dash to a button on my box and it calculates how much fuel is needed when pitting to get to the end of the race (+ some extra). By pressing the button iRacing takes this value and puts it into the fuel black box.

I think the calculation can already be done. But can SimHub give the calculated value to iRacing with the press of a button from my buttonbox?

I've not made anything like that currently i'm sorry :unsure:

Hi ! You can copy the whole simhub directory (in program files) then reinstall simhub over it
Unfortunately it didn't worked. I found userfile somewhere in /user/appdata. That's no problem at all it stores only licence. But where are stored saved LCD and Leds settings?

You have everything stored in pluginsdata inside simhub folder : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData
That's why copying the whole folder should have been enough, could you try again to copy it ? Maybe the installer overwrote it if it was the first install (I admit did not had too much problems with the installer as I have marked all settings as "never overwrite", but who knows)

You have everything stored in pluginsdata inside simhub folder : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData
That's why copying the whole folder should have been enough, could you try again to copy it ? Maybe the installer overwrote it if it was the first install (I admit did not had too much problems with the installer as I have marked all settings as "never overwrite", but who knows)
Unfortunately don't work. But Its export/import button so I will give it a try. Thanks for all.

Unfortunately it didn't worked. I found userfile somewhere in /user/appdata. That's no problem at all it stores only licence. But where are stored saved LCD and Leds settings?
That's really strange, maybe you installed it somewhere else ? Really absolutely all the settings are in these files. Maybe did you copy it when simhub was running ? In this case it will overwrite everything with the settings loaded in memory.

Hi big master,
Next version will be 6.6.6 :devilish: ? ;)
97d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back