Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, I think i found the Issue on my Display, i have this Controller in Connection

https://www.iotguider.in/ftdi-usb-to-ttl/programming-using-ftdi-usb-to-ttl-serial/

Can you give me Help to set the wire to the Display ?

+5V
TX
RX
GND
Hi ! You can find it the doc here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Nextion-Display#wiring-nextion-display

But I don't see any relation between sd-card upload and a potential wrong wiring. Moreover it was working on the previous template so it means it was correct.

I ended up running 50 laps and the only control that worked was for the fuel used on the lap.
Ok ! I see ! I had a trigger to remove false positives in data, consumption had to be above 0.2, but you have a 0.05 consumption on average. I guess you are using gallons on a very short track. I will fix that.

Hallo please help simhub Not worked 100% on Forza 7 i can Not des the Gear and laptimes
hi ! Make sure to follow the instructions available in simhub :
upload_2018-8-15_10-41-54.png

Also do not hesitate to follow the general troubleshoot guide :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/Asse...ub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting

Ok ! I see ! I had a trigger to remove false positives in data, consumption had to be above 0.2, but you have a 0.05 consumption on average. I guess you are using gallons on a very short track. I will fix that.
It even happens on longer track where I'm definitely consuming more than .2. I ran a full gallon out at Road Atlanta with the same result, although I purged the json file before doing the Richmond test. I can generate another json file tonight.

It was left intentionally with no unit, since the trigger was the same no matter the unit, and it's definitely too short for gallons.
I tested at COTA last night and all the fuel calc controls came back to life, so I'm sure it's your "false positive" limit as you stated. Do you think you could include that as an override for the car rather than just hard-coding it? I think those over-rides are a really great feature, and it could help account for lower fuel usage cars like the MX-5. I know I provided a json file for Richmond, but I had the same issue at Road Atlanta where fuel consumption was too low to trigger the calculations.

I appreciate your attention to this, my customization is coming along great.

Hello everyone, I have a question to ask, and I apologize if an answer has already been given ....
With simhub and a nextion display work the original precarious dashboards, such as the dash of the Ferrari 488 etc etc?

Hello Wotever. Today, racing Lemans 24 hours by teams, when not in car driving, basshakers was working.
Any way to deactivate shakers while watching the race of my team?
Thanks so much.
On which game did it happened ? In theory simhub is muted when you are not racing yourself. Maybe rf2 in Spectator mode ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%