Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salut Wotever
Quand penses tu publier le correctif concernant la mise à l'échelle ?
Bonne journée
J'ai fait le correctif, mais c'est une très grosse release que je suis en train de paufiner, beaucoup de changements ce qui nécessite énormément de tests et de finition avant de pouvoir la publier. Je peux essayer de vous envoyer une beta privée ce soir.

J'ai fait le correctif, mais c'est une très grosse release que je suis en train de paufiner, beaucoup de changements ce qui nécessite énormément de tests et de finition avant de pouvoir la publier. Je peux essayer de vous envoyer une beta privée ce soir.
Pas de problème pour la béta ce soir
Merci par avance

Bonjour Wotever,
J'aime beaucoup l'application que tu as créé. J'ai notamment passé beaucoup de temps à développer un dashboard et un leaderboard mis en ligne sur ce forum.
Je ne sais pas si on te l'a déjà demandé (pas le courage de lire les 200 pages ! :p) mais je pense qu'il manque une petite fonction pour estimer parfaitement le fuel nécessaire durant une course. On peut exploiter le tour en cours mais c'est bien trop imprécis urtout si le tracé est très long. Pourrais-tu implémenter une fonction qui se nommerait "GameData.NewData.CurrentLapHighPrecision". Cette fonction permettrait de savoir précisément le nombre de tour déjà parcourus (par exemple : 3,489225 s'il est au milieu du 4ème tour. Si c'est très difficile à déterminer (car je ne connais pas tous les secrets de ton appli), il doit y avoir un moyen de l'estimer en additionnant le tour en cours (3 dans mon exemple) et le ratio CurrentLapTime/BestLapTime (je crois que ces propriétés existent). Qu'en penses-tu ?
Goby

Last edited:
Hi ! The speedometer implementation uses the tone library which can emulate frequencies from 31hz to 8Mhz. I let you do the convert it to pulses per miles ;) , from my experience it will cover from 20kmh to any speed you want.

Concerning the signal shape it's a 50% duty cycle square signal.The voltage will be of 5V at the output of the arduino, or can be raised to 12v using a TIP wiring.

In order to plug both tach, speed, boost & dot matrix on the same arduino you will need to choose wisely your pins for the boost (the tone library steals arduino timers which breaks PWM used for boost gauge.
So on a UNO (or nano, it's the same chip) :
I would suggest this pinout :
Tach : D3
Speedo : D11
Boost : D5
Matrix, any pins you want.

I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier, life is kind of complicated right now, and thank you very much for your answers. It looks like the speedometer that I want to use will definitely work. I will buy it and report my findings on this forum in case somebody is wondering which speedometer to buy. .
I also appreciate the advisement with regards to the arduino pins. I'm trying to design an arduino shield that will have wire terminals for a speedometer, tachometer, boost gauge and a gear indicator.

This will be my first arduino shield and I'm in the testing stage, and buying the gauges and parts right now. I have already designed the PCB but I'm reluctant to send it to the manufacturing house without testing that everything will work as it should. I will keep you posted about that as well.

Thanks again for the awesome software and the support.

Hopefully this is the right place to ask a question related to suing SimHub with iRacing.
First, I have to say this is an epic piece of software, really first-rate. I have been customizing the MYTEC dash so information more relevant to the type of racing I do most will be on the first screen. My question/bug report is: I added the fuel calculation to the main screen, and it was working fine. Then it suddenly stopped working after adding a few more controls to the dash. Does the plugin's fuel calculation always need a certain number of laps or amount of time to work, or does the plugin need to be restarted from time to time?

Hopefully this is the right place to ask a question related to suing SimHub with iRacing.
First, I have to say this is an epic piece of software, really first-rate. I have been customizing the MYTEC dash so information more relevant to the type of racing I do most will be on the first screen. My question/bug report is: I added the fuel calculation to the main screen, and it was working fine. Then it suddenly stopped working after adding a few more controls to the dash. Does the plugin's fuel calculation always need a certain number of laps or amount of time to work, or does the plugin need to be restarted from time to time?

The fuel computations are based on your lap history in simhub, I do my best to eradicate false positives (refill, pit, resets ...). It uses the last 5 laps if I correctly remember. If somehow the data got corrupted for a reason (for instance numerous restarts triggering a "0" fuel consumption per laps you have to wait a few valid laps to let simhub push out the wrong data.Eventually you can clear the fuel tracking storage by cleaning the files in {simhub install folder}\PluginsData\IRacing\DataCorePlugin\FuelTracking

The fuel computations are based on your lap history in simhub, I do my best to eradicate false positives (refill, pit, resets ...). It uses the last 5 laps if I correctly remember. If somehow the data got corrupted for a reason (for instance numerous restarts triggering a "0" fuel consumption per laps you have to wait a few valid laps to let simhub push out the wrong data.Eventually you can clear the fuel tracking storage by cleaning the files in {simhub install folder}\PluginsData\IRacing\DataCorePlugin\FuelTracking
Thanks Wotever - I have a league race tonight after work so it will most likely be tomorrow before I can resume work on the dash, but I will report my findings back as soon as I can! Again, terrific software - I can't wait to share with everyone the work I've done :)

Hello Wotever, sorry my English iss not good...

I try to upload an Nextion Dsh to my Display over USB, everthing iss ok, but after 50-52% the connection is refused... The Editor says "Connection Timeout" I try diffrent USB and PC same issue. Any Idea ?? Thx Michael

Hello Wotever, sorry my English iss not good...

I try to upload an Nextion Dsh to my Display over USB, everthing iss ok, but after 50-52% the connection is refused... The Editor says "Connection Timeout" I try diffrent USB and PC same issue. Any Idea ?? Thx Michael

Hi ! Since it's only a data transfer and it fails in the middle it would make me think about a defective usb TTL or screen. You can check if it's the manufacturer editor which has issues by doing the test using my own uploader, it's suggested for arduino micro wiring but it will work with usb ttl too : https://github.com/zegreatclan/Asse...splay#wiring-nextion-through-an-arduino-micro) I've totally written this uploader from scratch by myself so it's a really different code, so it fails too it will show that something is smelly on hardware side.

However i've seen lot of defective TTL since two years but almost never defective screens so I would naturally blame the usb adapter.

Hey thx, but i had connect direct an USB to the Display and he Crashes by Upload :( Is it possible to update over the SD Card Slot ?? I know i need an fat 32 formated Card, but how iss the strcuture to update it ??

Ok in the Rommig Dir i found an "DASH_4.3R8LMS.tft", and the Upload has work, after start the Display again, only the Startscreen shown but no selction, need to start simhub ??

Please Help, after compiled, i had saved and upload it over sd, i get an error "Resorce Filebiver is Error" whats wrong ??
I've never seen this error, are you sure it's the exact text shown ? I've made a little Google search and I've found absolutely nothing about such error on nextion.
I really think something is smelly on this screen, you had upload fails then this.
I think you should ask for a replacement to your seller.
Eventually you could ask on the nextion forums since it's a nextion specific issue, but they are not really helpful most of the time : https://nextion.itead.cc/forums/forum/forum/ , I can give you my two cents that they will blame your SD-card.

By the way i've just uploaded this particular template on my own nextion with no issues, so everything is fine on this side.

Edit : I've just browsed the nextion forums when there are hardware issues they redirect people to their sellers anyway.

Thanks Wotever - I have a league race tonight after work so it will most likely be tomorrow before I can resume work on the dash, but I will report my findings back as soon as I can! Again, terrific software - I can't wait to share with everyone the work I've done :)
Good evening Wotever - I flushed the folder and still not getting any fuel calculation data. I've even viewed the fuel overlay provided with the software and it also is not displaying any data. I've run over 20 laps, and the json file for the car and track is visible in the folder.

I've never seen this error, are you sure it's the exact text shown ? I've made a little Google search and I've found absolutely nothing about such error on nextion.
I really think something is smelly on this screen, you had upload fails then this.
I think you should ask for a replacement to your seller.
Eventually you could ask on the nextion forums since it's a nextion specific issue, but they are not really helpful most of the time : https://nextion.itead.cc/forums/forum/forum/ , I can give you my two cents that they will blame your SD-card.

By the way i've just uploaded this particular template on my own nextion with no issues, so everything is fine on this side.

Edit : I've just browsed the nextion forums when there are hardware issues they redirect people to their sellers anyway.

Good Morning, I think i found the Issue on my Display, i have this Controller in Connection

https://www.iotguider.in/ftdi-usb-to-ttl/programming-using-ftdi-usb-to-ttl-serial/

Can you give me Help to set the wire to the Display ?

+5V
TX
RX
GND

Good evening Wotever - I flushed the folder and still not getting any fuel calculation data. I've even viewed the fuel overlay provided with the software and it also is not displaying any data. I've run over 20 laps, and the json file for the car and track is visible in the folder.
Hum ! Weird, could you send me the json file to check was has been recorded ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back