Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The debug component was for my own debugging purpose :D, I did not ported it to web engine, that's probably why you can't see it when using it in real conditions probably on web or web engine. But now that there are thousands of properties shown it can't fit all even in a FHD design. If you want a good view of the properties you can now use http://192.168.0.20:8888/Web/diag.html as a replacement (replace 192.168.0.20 with your own ip) it's even more complete.and gives a view of all the processed data even for opponents.
View attachment 256772

That's great news! Thanks for the info and also thanks for the great work that we can enjoy. Will certainly donate shortly :thumbsup:

Hi Guys!

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to make an overlay for tyre management. Wear, Temp... are OK. I would like to create an expression to calculate the tire age. How many laps I did with this set of tires. I'm not a programmer, so it is hard to me.

I tried with this code, but it is not working. Please help.

Code:
if(root["tireWear"]==null){
root["tireWear"] = $prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.TyresWearAvg');
}

if(root["tireAge"]==null){
root["tireAge"] = 0;
}

if ($prop('DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.CurrentPlayer.mLapDist') == $prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.TrackLength') )
{
root["tireAge"]++
}

if (
$prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPit') == 1 &&
$prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.TyresWearAvg') >
root["tireWear"]
)
{root["tireAge"] = 0}

return root["tireAge"];

Hi Guys!

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to make an overlay for tyre management. Wear, Temp... are OK. I would like to create an expression to calculate the tire age. How many laps I did with this set of tires. I'm not a programmer, so it is hard to me.

I tried with this code, but it is not working. Please help.

Code:
if(root["tireWear"]==null){
root["tireWear"] = $prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.TyresWearAvg');
}

if(root["tireAge"]==null){
root["tireAge"] = 0;
}

if ($prop('DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.CurrentPlayer.mLapDist') == $prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.TrackLength') )
{
root["tireAge"]++
}

if (
$prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.IsInPit') == 1 &&
$prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.TyresWearAvg') >
root["tireWear"]
)
{root["tireAge"] = 0}

return root["tireAge"];

you are going very far :D formulas are not really intended for data tracking, at first sight however i see an issue, $prop('DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.CurrentPlayer.mLapDist') == $prop('DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.TrackLength') will never be true;
Telemetry is sent at 60hz so you will see lets say 1999m/2000 then 1m/2000m after passing the cross line (if the track is 2000m) there is very very little chance to catch the absolute moment where you are crossing the line , a more safe way to check if you have done a new lap is check if currentlap is increasing.

I have a question, and it’s due to my lack of knowledge in this area.

I have 2 bass shakers sitting in a box, along with the mounts for my OpenWheeler seat. I don’t use the integrated 5.1 sound card on my ASUS motherboard. So now I need an amp, can anyone recommend one (amazon preferably)? I would like to future proof it and get a 4 channel in case I pick up two more bass shakers. Is that what I need, a 4 channel? And can I get away with the on board audio? I use an Oculus Rift for sound primarily.

Z

I have a question, and it’s due to my lack of knowledge in this area.

I have 2 bass shakers sitting in a box, along with the mounts for my OpenWheeler seat. I don’t use the integrated 5.1 sound card on my ASUS motherboard. So now I need an amp, can anyone recommend one (amazon preferably)? I would like to future proof it and get a 4 channel in case I pick up two more bass shakers. Is that what I need, a 4 channel? And can I get away with the on board audio? I use an Oculus Rift for sound primarily.

Z
Concerning the integrated audio yes for sure you can use it. For the amps i'm still evaluating cheap boards on amazon, but to give a good 4x50w for instance you need a big power supply.
This is the one I'm trying now, I chained two of them for getting 4 channels : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0727WWX9S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, but I'm struggling with powersupply, it needs at least 2.21Gigowatts :D. I tried it with a 12v30amps power supply I use for my 3d printer, it can give some massive shakes with no troubles, I'm now searching for a more reasonable supply, and ideally compact, but it's a little hard to find.

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.4.4 - Sunday is a sad day ... monday is too close

what's new in 6.4.4 :

- Removed "network" button when feature is disabled
- Basic controls for arduino are now directly accessible from arduino panel
- Replaced Simhub webserver with a more modern one which is more future proof
- Fixed dashstudio outlined text (and they are now compatible with WEB). Coulours will probably reset due to some changes on the outline rendering.
- Fixed a little JS error in dashs on web (should not change the behaviour)
- Updated most of the used libraries

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Wotever,

many thanks for the update - now i see the Control function for each Motor - GREAT

Short Question -> how to get Keyboard, Wheel or other Gamepad Buttons asigned?
i tried to assigne them, but SIMHUB tells me -> waiting for Input (independet to what it press, Keyboard, Fanatec Wheel or USB Gamepad)

Ciao
Peter

Hi Wotever,

many thanks for the update - now i see the Control function for each Motor - GREAT

Short Question -> how to get Keyboard, Wheel or other Gamepad Buttons asigned?
i tried to assigne them, but SIMHUB tells me -> waiting for Input (independet to what it press, Keyboard, Fanatec Wheel or USB Gamepad)

Ciao
Peter
Keyboard plugin requires to be enabled in settings, other plugins are enabled by default, avoid pov buttons as they are not real buttons
Make sure not to leave a gear engaged or something like that when you try to map a button from a controller (wheel or gamepad..)
You can see your controller connection status here, make sure they are connected, you can also diagnose it here by checking the show inputs option :
upload_2018-6-24_16-13-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years