Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I have the DK Motor Shield Model; it is a copy of the Arduino original, and is working just fine. I have 2 motors + noctua fan (2000rpm), and it works excelente; just add a 12v adapter.
https://arduino.stackexchange.com/q...-unused-pins-in-an-arduino-l293d-motor-shield
Thanks a Mil, Just One question for the fan did you connect that directly to the 12v, as i was also thinking of using a fan. Also i have a 12V 1A power supply will be running 2 Motors and the fan.

Last edited:
Hi,

i use a fan controll unit - meaning a small poti (you could get them on amazon, aliexpress -> PC Fan speed until) between the fan, arduino and 12V
that allows me to reduce the fan if needed

Ciao
Peter

Hi Wotever,

i like to understand the diff between the new shakeit features
to decide if i should upgrade towards additional motors (corner effects)

- what is the diff between left vibration and left front/rear
will 2 motors running left front/rear replace the left vibration effect?
or should we maintain the left vibration and add 2 motors per side to get the corner effects
or is the left vibration a summary of the corner effects

THX
Peter

Hi Wotever,

i like to understand the diff between the new shakeit features
to decide if i should upgrade towards additional motors (corner effects)

- what is the diff between left vibration and left front/rear
will 2 motors running left front/rear replace the left vibration effect?
or should we maintain the left vibration and add 2 motors per side to get the corner effects
or is the left vibration a summary of the corner effects

THX
Peter
Hi ! Left and right are the max of related corners, a good setup should not mix left right and corners because it would be a no sense. left and right are intended to disappear, I only kept them to avoid breaking the current configurations. So the best is to switch to corners effects and disable left/right, it will be more detailed even if you don't have corners motors

Thanks a Mil, Just One question for the fan did you connect that directly to the 12v, as i was also thinking of using a fan. Also i have a 12V 1A power supply will be running 2 Motors and the fan.
Hi. It is simple. Arduino Uno + DK Motor Shield. On the motor shield you can connect up to four motors / fans. I have a 12v 1A power supply that works excellent; just plug it into the motor shield; remember to check the jumper in the motor shield, I dont remember if you have to connect or disconnect. Just connect the fan the same as the motors.

Hi,
I want to ask you about the speedometer. Can you please add this thing at least for Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator ? It will be great!
Thanks for fast response. Have a good day!

Hi,
I want to ask you about the speedometer. Can you please add this thing at least for Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator ? It will be great!
Thanks for fast response. Have a good day!
Hi ! Sadly I've not found yet any way to source for some cheap Speedos, I'm still searching for it but without no hardware easy and cheap to get it doesn't makes sense to add it :sick:

Hi !

I did purchase Simhub a time ago. Very nice tool but I have a question that may seem stupid.

When starting Pcars2, I use the autostart to launch my Dashboard on my second screen and it works very well.

But sometimes, I only need an overlay (a customized one) on my main screen. But I do not find a way to launch an Overlay automatically at the launch of the game. I need to browse to "Simhub/Dash Studio/Overlays" and then start it manually.

Is there a solution that I have not seen?
Thank you.

Hi !

I did purchase Simhub a time ago. Very nice tool but I have a question that may seem stupid.

When starting Pcars2, I use the autostart to launch my Dashboard on my second screen and it works very well.

But sometimes, I only need an overlay (a customized one) on my main screen. But I do not find a way to launch an Overlay automatically at the launch of the game. I need to browse to "Simhub/Dash Studio/Overlays" and then start it manually.

Is there a solution that I have not seen?
Thank you.

I've not added this feature yet, but I had a few requests about this and I will try to add it as soon as possible ;)

Hi ! Sadly I've not found yet any way to source for some cheap Speedos, I'm still searching for it but without no hardware easy and cheap to get it doesn't makes sense to add it :sick:
I bought Audi S4 dashboard instrument cluster from Scrapyard and i have Speedometer (260 km/h) , Tachometer (8000 RPM), voltmeter, fuel gauge and water and oil temperature. That´s all cost around 25€. ;)

I bought Audi S4 dashboard instrument cluster from Scrapyard and i have Speedometer (260 km/h) , Tachometer (8000 RPM), voltmeter, fuel gauge and water and oil temperature. That´s all cost around 25€. ;)
Yeah but that's exactly the problem ;) they are all different, they are not new, success would be too random. Since i try to help as much as I can people It would be really hard to support this even if code-wise it's really simple.
But if you want simhub supports custom hardware : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support, there is a sample included in the sketch tested successfully with a e36 cluster speedo ;)

Yeah but that's exactly the problem ;) they are all different, they are not new, success would be too random. Since i try to help as much as I can people It would be really hard to support this even if code-wise it's really simple.
But if you want simhub supports custom hardware : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support, there is a sample included in the sketch tested successfully with a e36 cluster speedo ;)
Ok i try it. I´m beginner at these things and I really don´t know too much abouth that. But really thank you for help. ;)

Hi,

Is it possible to access iRacing in car settings such as front and rear anti roll bar values?
I notice they are in the PluginsData\IRacing\SampleData.json file but how can i access them like i do the DataCore variables?

I want to add the front and rear ARB values to a dash i am making for iRacing.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi,

Is it possible to access iRacing in car settings such as front and rear anti roll bar values?
I notice they are in the PluginsData\IRacing\SampleData.json file but how can i access them like i do the DataCore variables?

I want to add the front and rear ARB values to a dash i am making for iRacing.

Cheers.
Hi ! If you see them in sample data, it means SimHub already encountered the value and "learned it" (Iracing telemetry changes for each specific car) it means you will be able to find it after a simhub restart in "raw" properties, you just need to check this option to show all the game specific data :
upload_2018-5-26_8-16-16.png

Hi Wotever. Is possible to add the grip level of track in available properties?
is a parameter very useful for races which starts with a grip level less than maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back