Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably trying to do something impossible but here it goes...
Bought some led pilot lights as used in the 458 GTe dash etc. they only have two terminals 5v and gnd. Now I’m trying to figure out how I can steer them with Simhuband I was thinking about using some led library and the special gear part of the arduino sketch but I do not know where to begin. Would love to have red light when rpm is 0 and yellow when fuel is low.

Can you please guide me how to get this done? I’m stuck...

Anyone? Point is that i’m Not sure how to switch the led on and off with just two terminals.

Please let me know if you have experience with using hardware outside of the usual stuff that is supported by simhub out of the box

Any idea or guidance how to start is welcome

Anyone? Point is that i’m Not sure how to switch the led on and off with just two terminals.

Please let me know if you have experience with using hardware outside of the usual stuff that is supported by simhub out of the box

Any idea or guidance how to start is welcome
Hi ! Simhub offers a way to add your own Arduino code and to receive the data you may want using custom protocol : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support

If they are 5v LEDs (it's pretty rare) I guess driving them directly from a digital pin should work. You can look for arduino digitalwrite on our friend google ;)

so, I've been setting everything up in Project Cars and got everything going pretty well, Now I picked up PC2 a couple weeks ago and have just got down to messing with it, everything seems to work like in PC1, But I am getting nothing from Shakeit Bass Shaker which was working like a dream in PC1, Am I missing something.

so, I've been setting everything up in Project Cars and got everything going pretty well, Now I picked up PC2 a couple weeks ago and have just got down to messing with it, everything seems to work like in PC1, But I am getting nothing from Shakeit Bass Shaker which was working like a dream in PC1, Am I missing something.
Effects settings are per game, I would say that they are just disabled ?

I did ask this last night somewhere, But I can't remember where, So forgive me for repeating myself, Question is, Is there still a bug with the DX Motor shield as this is what I went and ordered before reading up properly.

I did ask this last night somewhere, But I can't remember where, So forgive me for repeating myself, Question is, Is there still a bug with the DX Motor shield as this is what I went and ordered before reading up properly.
It has been fixed with the last release ;) just keep the "anti humming code" disabled in the sketch setup tool (it's now disabled by default)

I'm a bit lost with the latest news. Have your added support to shakers? I have 4 shakers on my cockpit seat and I'm currently using Sim Commander 4 with Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally. It's an expensive piece of sofware, but it works great. However, I have never been able to make it work with rFactor 2 in my computer. Can Simhub be of any help? If so, does Simhub work like Sim Commander 4, reading the info from the games, or does it just output bass to the shakers? My shakers are plugged into an amplifier and to the motherboard audio output. For the real audio I have an Asus Xonar card and a AV Receiver.

I'm a bit lost with the latest news. Have your added support to shakers? I have 4 shakers on my cockpit seat and I'm currently using Sim Commander 4 with Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally. It's an expensive piece of sofware, but it works great. However, I have never been able to make it work with rFactor 2 in my computer. Can Simhub be of any help? If so, does Simhub work like Sim Commander 4, reading the info from the games, or does it just output bass to the shakers? My shakers are plugged into an amplifier and to the motherboard audio output. For the real audio I have an Asus Xonar card and a AV Receiver.
Indeed it's working like simcommander, currently I only have one or two channels support, but the 4 channels are coming, I just need a bit of time :D. And obviously rf2 and dirt are supported

Good, it is possible to reform the code TM1638 of arduino so that instead of showing the speed in the segments that execute something similar to this?

// 0% Fan speed
if (speed <75) {analogWrite (TIP120pin, 0);

// 25% Fan speed
if (speed> 75 && speed <125) {analogWrite (TIP120pin, 16);

In this way you could connect a fan directly in this way to simulate the wind without the need for any intermediate plate, only connected to the pwm pin of arduino, would it be possible to wotever?
tip120-solenoid.png

Good, it is possible to reform the code TM1638 of arduino so that instead of showing the speed in the segments that execute something similar to this?

// 0% Fan speed
if (speed <75) {analogWrite (TIP120pin, 0);

// 25% Fan speed
if (speed> 75 && speed <125) {analogWrite (TIP120pin, 16);

In this way you could connect a fan directly in this way to simulate the wind without the need for any intermediate plate, only connected to the pwm pin of arduino, would it be possible to wotever?View attachment 248624
For this you can use the custom protocol it's exactly the kind usage it's intended to fit : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support

hello wotever I'm having problems with the matrix 7221 led I have created the gearbox and with raceroom everything works perfectly but when I return to the pits or after a few laps stops or everything is on, sometimes lights up for half push the restart button on arduino and returns to work and then re-block again
have you ever encountered this problem? thank you.

hello wotever I'm having problems with the matrix 7221 led I have created the gearbox and with raceroom everything works perfectly but when I return to the pits or after a few laps stops or everything is on, sometimes lights up for half push the restart button on arduino and returns to work and then re-block again
have you ever encountered this problem? thank you.
Most of the time this is sign of wiring problems, check that you have sturdy connection/soldering. Another big trouble source are usb hubs or bad usb cables (and with all our hardware we need a lot of usb ports :D)
When something goes wrong simhub reconnects itself to the arduino within a few seconds but the fact that you have to reset the Arduino to let simhub recognise it would make me think more about usb problems.

Is it possible to create this or something similar, with sectors for each lap and all three sectors for each player in SimHub?

Attachments

• 920x690bb.jpg
    920x690bb.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 208
  • unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    402.3 KB · Views: 178
Is it possible to create this or something similar, with sectors for each lap and all three sectors for each player in SimHub?
Sectors infos are not a widely available data across games, I started to extract those data, but I try to prioritize data commonly available. Which game are you targeting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%