Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually its a pretty good hud, the weakness comes from the leaderboard if you don't use it it's a fine hud.

Concerning the lag, it really looks like it's slowing down at a pretty regular timing, indeed it's not the kind of slowdown I was talking about this one is really out of what I would have expected. Just to get some clues of what is happening could you give me some additionnal infos ?
Are you using the html engine ?
Does a dash shown on a phone have the same slowdowns ? (it will help to understand where the slowdown is taking place)
Could I have the log files ? They are available in the simhub install directory
hi !! doing more tests and tests, after telling me about the "leaderboard", probe removing modules and I found the problematic one! the tire wear, removing that, it works without problems !! I have been testing most of the other modules and I do not have that delay, so removing that module seems to be solved ...

Thank you very much for the prompt answers, good work, I will make a small donation for it, and so go to 100% fluency :thumbsup:

PD: If the log or the information you asked for is equally useful for future problems, I can give it to you

hi !! doing more tests and tests, after telling me about the "leaderboard", probe removing modules and I found the problematic one! the tire wear, removing that, it works without problems !! I have been testing most of the other modules and I do not have that delay, so removing that module seems to be solved ...

Thank you very much for the prompt answers, good work, I will make a small donation for it, and so go to 100% fluency :thumbsup:

PD: If the log or the information you asked for is equally useful for future problems, I can give it to you
Cool ! i will analyze this particular one to see if I can figure what's going on ;) for the logs I will tell you if I need, for now I don't think it's required anymore ;)

Hi ! Indeed, i've found a little mistake on pitlimiter, however it's a "fake one", i use the pit lane infos since the game doesn't gives explicitely the pit limiter info

Yeah the thrustmaster plugin would deserve a little more love, I have it on my todo list :D
What is a fake one???

Could it be posible to program the gear so that it's black except when the previous gear is R? It could be a way to fix the N from showing between gear changes. That's really distracting and makes the display look a bit ugly. If you take a look at real car displays, this doesn't happen.

Could it be posible to program the gear so that it's black except when the previous gear is R? It could be a way to fix the N from showing between gear changes. That's really distracting and makes the display look a bit ugly. If you take a look at real car displays, this doesn't happen.
I added an optionnal "grace delay", it will ignore the N for 500ms, if it keeps to neutral it will show the N after 500ms. This will be the "IgnoreNeutralGear" property in the gear text item

Probably trying to do something impossible but here it goes...
Bought some led pilot lights as used in the 458 GTe dash etc. they only have two terminals 5v and gnd. Now I’m trying to figure out how I can steer them with Simhuband I was thinking about using some led library and the special gear part of the arduino sketch but I do not know where to begin. Would love to have red light when rpm is 0 and yellow when fuel is low.

Can you please guide me how to get this done? I’m stuck...

So Wotever, there’s is some confusion on my end about the displays hope you can help take away. I’m currently using my iPhone and arduino nano for the leds. I want to use a dedicated lcd display in the future. I understood the nextion can only be used with the specific nextion editor? I like the dash studio much better, so I thought about a hdmi display. But now I see that these are all advertised as raspberry pi displays and that is where my confusion started. Can I buy a hdmi display meant for raspberry pi and simply hook it up directly from my pc video card as second screen without the pi?

More importantly; with or without the pi, are these display supported in Simhub? I mean the nextion is specifically mentioned and so are the arduino 16x2 and 20x4 but no mention on the raspberry or direct hdmi lcd screens.

I have probably missed something very fundamental in earlier posts and on you wiki but I really can’t get a grip on it

Hope you can clarify before I make a wrong purchase

Thanks

Alex

So Wotever, there’s is some confusion on my end about the displays hope you can help take away. I’m currently using my iPhone and arduino nano for the leds. I want to use a dedicated lcd display in the future. I understood the nextion can only be used with the specific nextion editor? I like the dash studio much better, so I thought about a hdmi display. But now I see that these are all advertised as raspberry pi displays and that is where my confusion started. Can I buy a hdmi display meant for raspberry pi and simply hook it up directly from my pc video card as second screen without the pi?

More importantly; with or without the pi, are these display supported in Simhub? I mean the nextion is specifically mentioned and so are the arduino 16x2 and 20x4 but no mention on the raspberry or direct hdmi lcd screens.

I have probably missed something very fundamental in earlier posts and on you wiki but I really can’t get a grip on it

Hope you can clarify before I make a wrong purchase

Thanks

Alex
Hi ! Most of these screens are HDMI so they can work as a regular screen plugged to HDMI where simhub can display a dash (I personally use une 7inch hdmi screen and one android tablet display at the same time) , Most of them are adverted as RPI compatible because it's clearly what did the market of these low size screens emerge. However lot of these are compatible with computers too.
So ... to get it short :D, you don't need the pi, just look in the product description if it is computer compatible ;)
Waveshare is a great value brand, with beautiful screens, there are fakes around make sure to take a genuine one

Hi ! Most of these screens are HDMI so they can work as a regular screen plugged to HDMI where simhub can display a dash (I personally use une 7inch hdmi screen and one android tablet display at the same time) , Most of them are adverted as RPI compatible because it's clearly what did the market of these low size screens emerge. However lot of these are compatible with computers too.
So ... to get it short :D, you don't need the pi, just look in the product description if it is computer compatible ;)
Waveshare is a great value brand, with beautiful screens, there are fakes around make sure to take a genuine one
Gracias

OK, So I have just put together the Gear Indicator using the 7219, So I checked it worked, Made a case for it, Only to find the display is 90 degrees off to how I have mounted it in the case, My fault, But is there a way of rotating the display in software.
And great bit of software, When I get my head around it.cheers.

OK, So I have just put together the Gear Indicator using the 7219, So I checked it worked, Made a case for it, Only to find the display is 90 degrees off to how I have mounted it in the case, My fault, But is there a way of rotating the display in software.
And great bit of software, When I get my head around it.cheers.
:D

Easy to fix ;)
upload_2018-4-26_15-9-46.png

One more question, I bought an Arduino Micro for a button box, But have used Nano's everywhere else like most of the build threads say, Is there any disadvantage or reason why I can't use Micros for everything.

One more question, I bought an Arduino Micro for a button box, But have used Nano's everywhere else like most of the build threads say, Is there any disadvantage or reason why I can't use Micros for everything.
Micro have not been supported for a long time, it's now fixed since a few months, however some libraries like the tone library used to drive the tach for instance is not compatible with the micro. The nano (and uno) is the only board with 100% compatibility with all the features. Except that small incompatibilites, the micro works like a charm now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back